CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding of nine companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the first quarter of 2011 (1Q2011) and 2011 fiscal period ended March 31, 2011. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1Q2011 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 1.46 billion, an increase of 24.3% compared with 1Q2010;
- 1Q2011 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 953.9 million, a rise of 21.9% as compared to 1Q2010;
- 1Q2011 EBITDA was R$ 145.8 million, 25.8% up from 1Q2010;
- R$ 66.8 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 1Q2011, with a Net Margin of 7.0%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA has grown by 25.8% in 1Q2011 compared with 1Q2010, reaching R$ 145.8 million;
- Consolidated sales to foreign market reached US$ 59.0 million during the quarter, an increase of 21.4% compared with the same quarter in 2010;
- Consolidated Net Income was R$ 66.8 million, 67.5% up from 1Q2010.
Conference Call on Results
MAY 10, 2011, TUESDAY,
11:30 am. Brasilia
10:30 am. New York
3:30 pm. London
+55 (11) 2188-0155
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Simultaneous Translation into English
+ 1 866 890 2584 Call from NY
+ 55 11 2188.0155 Call from SP
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3209.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participacoes