CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding of nine companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the second quarter of 2011 (2Q2011) and first half of 2011 (1H2011), ended June 30, 2011. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1H2011 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 3.1 billion, an increase of 20.9% compared with 1H2010;
- 1H2011 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.1 billion, a rise of 20.6% as compared to 1H2010;
- 1H2011 EBITDA was R$ 315.7 million, 23.2% up from 1H2010;
- R$ 156.0 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 1H2011, with a Net Margin of 7.6%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA has grown by 21.0% in 2Q2011 compared with 2Q2010, reaching R$ 169.9 million;
- Consolidated sales to foreign market reached US$ 71.2 million during the quarter, an increase of 11.3% compared with the same quarter in 2010;
- Consolidated Net Income was R$ 89.2 million in 2Q2011, 41.2% up from 2Q2010.
Conference Call on Results
AUGUST 10, 2011, WEDNESDAY,
11:30 am. Brasilia
10:30 am. New York
3:30 pm. London
+1 (516) 3001066
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3209.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participacoes