FAIRFAX, Va., June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Experts in radiology practice marketing along with attendees of the 2018 SPARK marketing seminar in Nashville, Tenn., have selected this year's nine Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) Quest Award winners. The annual awards, now in their 14th year, are among the most prestigious in radiology marketing because winners are chosen by peers in the profession who understand the unique challenges of marketing radiology services first hand.
The judges selected eight of the winners and the ninth winner, who received the "People's Choice Award," was selected by popular vote among the SPARK seminar attendees. The winners were as follows:
- Outpatient Diagnostic Center of Alabama, which has locations in Huntsville, Mobile and Athens, won the Best Social Media Campaign for their very first Facebook marketing campaign.
- Mountain Medical in Salt Lake City, Utah, won the Best Patient Marketing Program award for their educational marketing campaign about how health insurance worked and the Best Digital Marketing Campaign for their animated online display ads supporting the educational campaign.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Outpatient Imaging in Winston-Salem, N.C., won the Best Physician Marketing Program award for their "MORE" campaign that highlighted their many recent improvements in service, quality and access to care.
- Charlotte Radiology in Charlotte, N.C., won the Best Cause-Related Marketing Program award for their Speak PINK campaign to raise funds for mammograms for uninsured women and local research. Charlotte Radiology also won the BOLD Award for their partnership with retailers at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte to create a display of fashion mannequins illustrating that one in eight women is affected by breast cancer.
- Chesapeake Regional Imaging Centers in Chesapeake, Va., won the Best Launch of a New Service award for their campaign promoting their new 1.5T Oval and existing 1.2T Open MRI.
- Radiology Imaging Associates P.C., in Colorado and Kansas, won the Best Brand Renovation award for their effort to rebrand their four existing brands — Radiology Imaging Associates, Invision Sally Jobe, RIA Endovascular, and RIA Neurovascular — while also cleaning up and modernizing a website environment where the four brands were tangled and did not work smoothly together.
- Wake Radiology in North Caroline won the hearts of attendees and took home the People's Choice Award with their campaign highlighting the benefits of 3D mammography using roses.
All the winners are posted online to allow members to use them as inspiration and ideas they can apply in their own practice marketing efforts.
Details on the application deadlines for next year's Quest Awards will be announced through the RBMA's website, member publications and its social media accounts.
Founded in 1968, the Radiology Business Management Association is a national not-for-profit association providing members with applied business information and intelligence applicable in any radiology setting. RBMA is the leading professional organization for radiology business management and is recognized for its radiology-specific educational programs, products and services, publications and data.
Radiology Business Management Association