REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Reach Analytics, the leading predictive marketing company for brands and agencies, today announced the launch of an innovative new data cleansing product called "Reach Integrity" as well as significant updates to its market-leading predictive cloud for brands, agencies and not-for-profits.
The introduction of Reach Integrity in the Reach Predictive Cloud opens many doors for brands and agencies alike. Now, brand and agency marketers can use Integrity to easily ensure that they are targeting consumers with highly accurate data and not wasting marketing efforts on bad names.
The Reach Integrity check was designed to combat marketers' fight against ghost records, records with inaccurate, outdated or false data. Marketing lists can contain upwards of 30% ghost records which can seriously degrade your campaigns ROI. When a person doesn't live at the address you have in your marketing file, then marketing spend is wasted. Reach Integrity was designed to prevents this wastage, without involving large data science teams, instead giving marketers an easy, one-click way to run a data check.
About Reach Integrity
- Reach Integrity is a database integrity check that runs over and above the standard National Change of Address (NCOA) processing, letting marketers identify and suppress ghost records and fill-in data from mailing lists, quickly and more completely.
- It's a proprietary solution integrated into the Reach Predictive Cloud that quickly and identifies people in acquisition or prospect mail files, lapsed buyer file or prior subscriber files, or older contact lists that are likely to not be at the associated address.
- Once identified, these records can be eliminated from your campaign to significantly boost ROI.
- Ensures clean data and the best results out of every marketing campaign.
"After years of testing record integrity and analyzing the performance of hundreds of campaigns, we know that ghost records perform poorly," said Bruno Delahaye, CEO at Reach Analytics. "Bad data drags down overall response rates and throw hard-won marketing dollars out the window."
Alongside Integrity Reach has launched other exciting new features to greatly enhance the Reach Predictive Cloud experience for users, including: ordering prospects directly from response models - a feature previously only available for look-alike models -; printing and saving reports as PDFs; and creating your own white label instances.
The Reach Predictive Marketing Cloud: New Product Enhancements
- Reach Integrity. Allows marketers to get the most out of every direct mail campaign by going above and beyond standard NCOA processing, letting marketers identify and suppress ghost records and fill-in data from mailing lists, quickly and more completely.
- Advanced Selection. Apply additional filters (income range, age, marital status, presence of children in household, homeowner status, geography) or suppression lists to your list order.
- White Label. A custom cloud instance using house data unique to your organization. This custom instance will sit on and use your organization's house data in place of Reach data for wrangling and modeling in the predictive cloud.
- Match by Household ID. Use custom matching algorithms to match by Household IDs instead of names and addresses. This leads to an exact match of the household for both look-alike and response models.
- Order Prospects from Database for Response Modeling. Similar to look-alike models, you can now "Order Prospects" from the database in addition to scoring your list.
- Custom Reporting. Select favorite charts and graphs to be viewed in a Custom Report that can be saved, printed and shared.
- Multiple Input File Upload. The Reach platform now supports multiple input files to build a model.
- Download Charts on Predictive Profile Dialog Box's Chart View. Download graphs and charts from the predictive profile for easy sharing.
"As a company, Reach is really focused on providing a user experience specifically for marketers that provides them powerful solutions and is easy to use," said Chandra Pisupati, VP of Engineering at Reach Analytics. "We're excited to deliver this new best-in-class database integrity check process along with a group of great enhancements that our users have been asking for, and are going to love, as it improves their workflow day-to-day."
The Reach predictive cloud offers brands and agencies something they've never had access to before, specifically the ability to create predictive profiles of customers and prospects, in real-time—and automates the entire predictive marketing process end-to-end - from data wrangling, to algorithmic modeling, to profile reports and scoring, without needing to involve large teams of data scientists.
Users can simply upload a list of names and physical addresses, or emails, and the platform cleans, households, de-dupes, and appends data in minutes. This allows marketers to input past campaign results, build models, get customer and responder profiles, and access top prospects or responders in a couple minutes from scratch.
The addition of Integrity alongside other updates significantly expands the platform's capabilities and can be used by marketers to increase engagement rates with prospects and customers. The new features strengthen the platform's existing look-alike and response modeling capabilities, giving marketers peace-of-mind that their customer data is up-to-date and they're getting the very best results for campaigns using optimal campaign targeting.
Designed specifically for marketers in customer acquisition and retention, the Reach Analytics predictive marketing platform lets consumer marketers uncover insights about their customers and find prospects faster, easier and more accurately than ever before.
About Reach Analytics
Reach Analytics provides cloud-based, automated predictive marketing with the only predictive platform designed specifically for brands. Delivering advanced consumer targeting, profiling and customer acquisition, Reach Analytics enables marketers to develop a deeper understanding of their customers and accurately discover and reach their best prospects—in minutes rather than weeks or months. Reach Analytics is a privately held technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California.
SOURCE Reach Analytics