REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Reach Analytics, the leading provider of predictive technology for brands, today announced major product updates to its predictive cloud, including email addresses for predictive-based prospects, advanced geo-filtering and customer intelligence benchmarking.
With this recent set of powerful new upgrades to the Reach Analytics predictive cloud, brands can now order email addresses for prospects who are most likely to become great customers. Brands can also input large customer data segments for modeling, as well as ensure they target only the right people at the right moment, with large-file suppression capabilities.
"Email is a key tactic for customer acquisition and will help you grow — only if you're reaching actual net-new prospects," said Ben Barenholtz, VP of Marketing at Reach Analytics. "Brands and their agencies get lost fighting the down-funnel battle for repeat customers or their neighbor's customers. With the right technology, brands can go after true, net-new customers that will spend now and stay long term."
Prior to the Reach Analytics predictive cloud, very little had changed in how brands and agencies identified net-new consumer prospects. Even for the most advanced organizations and agencies, consumer-facing predictive analytics is still a tedious, spotty and expensive process of manual data science, requiring large teams and long timelines. Reach Analytics is solving this problem, allowing marketers to do best-in-class targeting, in a matter of minutes.
The Reach platform provides easy predictive intelligence on customers and prospects to improve campaigns - as well as allows marketers to order predictive prospects on-demand as they need them. No more waiting a day, a week or even a month for your team or agency to turnaround a manual predictive model and prospect list. Marketers, data scientists and analysts can all work faster and more efficiently with the Reach platform.
"Our predictive intelligence and modeling performance is certainly best-in-class, and the speed cuts down on the time and expense for brands," said Chandra Pisupati, VP of Engineering at Reach Analytics. "The platform is rapidly growing and improving. It's already fast and in the cloud, and now we're building really interesting capabilities. Users are excited to have access to email data for their best prospects and to share models and target predictive geos. There's a lot of new-to-market things we're enthusiastic about releasing - now and on the near horizon."
The Reach Analytics Predictive Marketing Cloud: Product Update Highlights—
- Email Append. Order validated emails for predictive-based prospects, in order to drive much smarter email campaigns with higher returns.
- Email Reverse Append. Build models on customer segments using email addresses, rather than a name or address. This greatly increases marketers' ability to segment customers and build powerful models in real time, without having to wrangle their data or involve analysts.
- Big File Upload. Input large customer data files for building predictive models.
- File Suppression. Easily input suppression lists for refined targeting.
- Advanced Geo Filters. Refine prospect targeting at the state and ZIP code level, as well as set a specific radius.
- Customer Intelligence Benchmarks. Get accurate US and market benchmarks for customer insights. This tells marketers how their best customers are unique, compared to their general market. For example, it's useful to know that 81% of your best customers are married, it's more useful to also know that the U.S. average is 48%, and that the market average in your geo is 56%.
- Model Sharing. Easily select and share models with other members of your team to increase workflow and knowledge transfer without data managers or other middle men. By getting more done faster, marketers can focus on acquiring more valuable customers.
"Reach provides a better picture of customers and prospects — insights which often clarify or correct previous assumptions. This is hugely valuable for developing creative, optimizing messaging or improving targeting," said, Jim Kingsbury, managing partner at RevelOne and former head of marketing at One Kings Lane. "Reach gives you the power to grow with straightforward and super-fast access to your best prospects."
The Reach Analytics predictive cloud is a predictive intelligence platform designed for brands and new customer acquisition. It lets consumer marketers, for the first time, uncover insights about their customers and find prospects – faster, easier and more accurately than previously possible.
Sign up for a free trial to try it for yourself.
About Reach Analytics
Reach Analytics provides automated predictive solutions for brands - powering customer acquisition and marketing programs, across all major consumer industries. The Reach Analytics Predictive Cloud enables marketers to develop a deeper understanding of their customers and accurately discover and reach their best prospects. With market-leading modeling and data analysis, Reach Analytics supports growth and creates profitable business results for our customers. Find out more at www.reachanalytics.com.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
SOURCE Reach Analytics