MILL VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting on Monday, January 28th, Times Square in New York City will be the gathering place for more than 4,000 leaders in the real estate industry at the annual Inman Connect event. Iovox, a global provider of call tracking and phone productivity software, will be featuring its new mobile app and demonstrating the positive impact it can have on improving how realtors make and manage their phone calls.
The current trend of technology and innovation influencing the real estate industry, means that the 100+ speakers at Inman's New York conference range from executives at traditional real estate brokerages to private equity firms and technology companies that cater solutions to the real estate industry. Speakers at the conference include executives from Nextdoor, Realogy, Redfin, Google, Coldwell Banker, Compass, Bain Capital, Climb Real Estate, RE/MAX and Keller Williams, among many others.
Iovox, a recent Top Ten finalist at the 6th Annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit, will be demonstrating its new mobile solution for phone call productivity and CRM integration. Iovox can be found in the Startup Alley on the 5th floor, at booth S15.
"The call history that comes with your mobile phone is really useless for busy realtors, or anyone, that is trying to recall who they spoke to, what they spoke about, and when the discussion occurred," said Dan Luis, COO of iovox. "Our mobile app changes all that by putting context around every call, making everything searchable, and for companies that need it, this information is also easily shared with CRM systems."
Features of the new iovox service include:
- Call transcription – available on Android, turn your voice into searchable text with transcription and recording
- Unlimited Call History – before iovox, callers could not see an accurate call history. If you made a call three days ago, it's likely already gone. With iovox, callers have an unlimited* call history archive that they can search from either their mobile phone or the desktop version of the service.
- Remembers Conversation Details for You – since many calls are made on-the-go, note taking is not always easy. With iovox, callers can use voice (or text) to take notes on-the-go, flag important calls for follow up and even schedule reminders to capture and remember all the important details.
- Search – with iovox, callers can add custom tags or notes, before during or after the call and easily search them later.
- Benefits of CRM –iovox integrates with leading CRM providers, however, the solution can also provide many of the same benefits of traditional CRMs without the cost or complexity.
- Call Sharing Helps Reduce Email – with iovox, team collaboration is easy, call notes and conversation history can quickly be shared with others so everyone stays up-to-date on new developments which results in fewer post call emails.
"For realtors, or anyone that spends a lot of time on the phone, we're certain what we've created will improve productivity and we look forward to learning more and improving our solutions through engaging with those attending Inman in New York," said Luis.
The Inman Connect Conference in New York is being held January 28 through February 1st, 2019. The week-long event brings together top-producing agents and brokers, CEOs of leading real estate franchises, MLS and association leaders, tech entrepreneurs and marketing executives to network, make deals, and explore the newest technology. For more information on the conference visit: https://www.inman.com/event/inman-connect-new-york-2019/
We help companies and individuals increase their revenue and improve their productivity with unique call tracking solutions. We are unique to the industry for our ability to track inbound and outbound calls, particularly from mobile phones. We are global, with customers in more than 30 countries and offices in London, Paris, San Francisco, and Sydney. Download our free app for Android or iOS and learn more about other services at www.iovox.com.