GURNEE, Ill., Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- With a new year comes new looks and Real Techniques is on the ready with the freshest makeup brushes and sets to achieve them all. Real Techniques – the fastest growing makeup brush brand in the United States created with top beauty YouTube personalities, Sam & Nic Chapman of Pixiwoo® – releases unique tools, brand-new brush heads and all-in-one sets to enhance any get-ready routine.
"Whether on trend or making their own, our followers inspire us and each other in so many ways," said Nic Chapman. "With our new and reinvented favorites, fans have more ways to unleash their creativity and share their own personal style."
"As the makeup industry evolves and grows, our makeup brush line does too," added Sam Chapman. "From a first-of-its-kind set to prep before you even start your makeup routine, to the tiniest brush heads of the line, we want innovation to be at the forefront because our fans are often ahead of the curve and in the know."
One of the most notable launches for 2017:
- prep & prime set: the limited-edition set offers pre-makeup essentials, debuting a spatula to retrieve moisturizers or creams from jars, domed applicator for a cooling under eye touch, primer brush to evenly apply primer without the mess, and the No.1 branded makeup sponge: miracle complexion sponge with a stand for storage and drying. [$19.99]
Four new sets join the original collection to help beauty buffs prefect the hottest trends and create their own signature look. They all include convenient brush cups or cases for storage and at just $19.99 each, offer savings of 38-44 percent.
- flawless base set: featuring four brushes for an airbrushed complexion including the contour, detailer, buffing and brand-new square foundation brushes to build coverage and create a beautiful base
- sculpting set: for a buzzworthy contour in three steps, the set includes sculpting, fan and setting brushes to define, soften and highlight
- enhanced eye set: offering every tool to for the ultimate eye-catching look – including a new essential crease, new medium shadow and shading brushes to apply color, fine liner brush and new lash separator to define clump-free lashes
- brow set: keeping brows on point to frame the face and finish any look, the redesigned set features angled tweezers, new brow scissors, new spoolie, and brow and highlighting brushes all neatly packed into an on-the-go case
Listening to fan feedback on our most-requested makeup brushes, we've added new enhancements to the collection for 2017 that include:
- expert concealer brush: a miniature version of the best-selling expert face brush, featuring super dense bristles to expertly conceal and buff [$6.99]
- eye shade + blend: the deluxe crease and base shadow brushes are designed to be used in tandem with cream or powder products to create numerous eye looks for day and night [$8.99]
- eye smudge + diffuse: achieve sultry, smoky eyes with ease using the smudge and precision smudge brushes and keep your eyeliner pencil on point with the universal sharpener [$8.99]
- eye detail + define: the new square detailer brush – the smallest brush head in the Real Techniques collection – and the definer brush create a controlled and perfectly precise eyeliner with a bonus liner guide to help achieve the winged liner of your dreams [$8.99]
- lip color + blur: designed for easy application, defined lips and even color that lasts, create a bold pout with lipstick, stain or gloss using the new lip blur and lip brushes [$9.00]
All products are available online at realtechniques.com and at select retailers nationwide. For added insider access visit Real Techniques YouTube to watch tutorials of Sam & Nic using the new products, where they share tips and tricks for the perfect makeup application. You can also find Real Techniques on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
About Real Techniques®
Reveal your inner expert with high-tech brushes + online tutorials. Created with professional makeup artists and top-rated YouTube beauty gurus Sam and Nic Chapman, Real Techniques brushes feature a color-coded system corresponding to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (orange), enhanced eyes (purple) and the perfect finish (pink) like a pro. Each brush is hand cut with UltraPlush® synthetic bristles that help create flawless, high-definition results. Real Techniques offers a full base line of brushes as well as the luxury collection, Bold Metals®. For more information, visit realtechniques.com. Real Techniques is a brand of Paris Presents Incorporated, a company that specializes in creating and distributing beauty products and personal care accessories to elevate the beauty experience for women.
SOURCE Real Techniques