SEATTLE, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- RealSelf, the leading online resource to learn about cosmetic treatments and connect with medical aesthetic doctors, is proud to bring a wide range of partner brands to the RealSelf House of Modern Beauty, a first-of-its-kind SXSW exhibition house that offers guests the opportunity to explore the world of medical aesthetics through cosmetic treatments and educational events.
The RealSelf House of Modern Beauty will take place on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10, and is open to the public.
Treatment experiences offered throughout the weekend include:
- Dysport: Dysport® (AbobotulinumtoxinA) for Injection is an FDA-approved injectable treatment for the temporary improvement of the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults less than 65 years of age.
- Restylane: The Restylane® line smooths away facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne), provides subtle lip enhancement (Restylane, Restylane Silk), smooths the lines around the mouth (Restylane Silk), adds lift and volume to the cheeks (Restylane Lyft) and helps reverse the signs of volume loss in the back of the hands (Restylane Lyft).
- HydraFacial: HydraFacial is a 3-step, 30-minute treatment that cleanses, extracts, and hydrates while refreshing skin with vital nutrients like antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The amazing results are both instant and long-lasting, improving the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, congested skin, and dark spots.
- Invisalign: Invisalign® treatment combines the most advanced clear aligner system in the world with expert doctor care to discreetly shape your best smile without interrupting your lifestyle. Get a free digital preview of what your future smile could look like along with answers to any questions you have about how Invisalign® treatment can work for you.
- SkinCeuticals: SkinCeuticals provides advanced skincare backed by science. Offered by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas to complement aesthetic procedures and approved for daily use at home, SkinCeuticals formulations help to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin and prevent future damage.
- Vivace: The newest generation of radio frequency microneedling, The Vivace is FDA-cleared for your safety. This minimally-invasive treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening and toning the face, neck, hands, and body. The Vivace boasts a precision robotic motor that brings discomfort to a virtual zero. Results are immediate and improve over time, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Emsculpt: BTL Aesthetic brings new energy to the body shaping category with Emsculpt®, the first and only non-invasive body shaping procedure that simultaneously addresses both muscle and fat. FDA-cleared for the strengthening, toning and firming of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs, this groundbreaking technology is non-ionizing, non-radiating, and non-thermal, allowing individuals to receive next-level contouring results.
- TempSure Envi: The natural aging process includes loss of collagen. Incorporating TempSure™ Envi facial treatments into your beauty regimen is a smart way to get tighter*, younger looking skin without invasive procedures or downtime. *Through soft tissue coagulation.
- Breast Augmentation Consultation: Guests can receive a complimentary consultation and get their questions answered by a board-certified plastic surgeon.
"The RealSelf House of Modern Beauty is an innovative way to showcase a variety of treatments—from medical grade skincare like SkinCeuticals to well-known brands like Invisalign to in-office treatments such as injectables and microneedling—in a fresh context to an expanded audience," said RealSelf chief brand and communications officer Jani Strand. "Events like this help make aesthetic procedures more accessible by infusing education into the experience, reducing negative stigmas and encouraging people to have open and honest conversations."
Learn more about RealSelf and the House of Modern Beauty on the company's official event website. Throughout the month of March, RealSelf will be exploring the topic of modern beauty on the company's blog, The Treatment. Follow along at www.blog.realself.com.
RealSelf is the leading online marketplace for people to learn and share experiences about cosmetic procedures and connect with the right doctors. Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and doctors live up to their promise of being "Worth It." From simple skincare to emerging nonsurgical technologies to highly considered cosmetic surgeries, RealSelf makes it easy to get the insights consumers need to make smart, confident decisions and find the right doctor. For more information, visit The Treatment blog or follow RealSelf on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.