NORCROSS, Ga. and SYDNEY, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Recall Holdings Limited (ASX: REC), a global leader in information management solutions, announced today the completion of the demerger from parent company, Brambles Limited.
"This is an historic day for Recall, as we begin a new era as an independent company," said Doug Pertz, President and CEO of Recall. "As an independent company, Recall is now better positioned to concentrate on developing, pursuing and executing strategies that will create more compelling value for customers, shareholders and employees. We strongly believe this will allow us to better focus on our customers' unique needs and result in accelerated growth for Recall."
Recall's strategy includes expanding its leadership position in key markets, leveraging its global reach and widening its breadth of service offerings. Recall is also focused on expanding its geographic footprint through bolt-on acquisitions that can be quickly integrated into the business. The company will continue to build upon its globally-recognized foundation as a leading information management solutions provider through:
- Global Strength, Local Focus. Recall team members leverage global experience in more than 20 countries to nimbly adapt, localize and deliver its global-forward, leading-edge solutions to businesses of all sizes.
- Operational Excellence. Recall's standards of excellence in global operation practices are based on a culture that is process-driven to continuously exceed customer expectations.
- Matrix of Security. Recall upholds the highest standards, enforces a strict chain of custody in information management and incorporates advancements in technology, systems and operations to deliver unsurpassed security to customers.
- Seamlessly Integrated Solutions. Recall's solutions and technologies help empower businesses of all sizes by minimizing risk, improving efficiencies, reducing costs and finding better, smarter processes to use both digital and physical information assets profitably.
- Innovation that Matters. Understanding of customer needs, paired with visionary knowledge from leading industry experts, drives Recall solutions. This approach enables Recall to build a portfolio of industry-leading products, services and unified global processes which securely and accurately manage simple to complex information environments.
For more information about investing in Recall, please visit recall.com/investor.
Recall is a global leader in information management solutions, offering customers complete management of its physical and digital information assets with one partner. Recall's innovative solutions empower organizations to make better business decisions throughout the information lifecycle, while keeping regulatory compliance and eliminating unnecessary resources, time and costs. Recall services more than 80,000 customer accounts in more than 300 dedicated operation centers, spanning five continents in 23 countries. For more information, please visit recall.com.
For further information, please contact:
Video with caption: "The Recall Solution." Video available at: http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/FX-MM35288-20131217-1.mp4
Video with caption: "The Recall Difference."Video available at: http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/FX-MM35288-20131217-2.mp4
SOURCE Recall Holdings Limited