DENVER, June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Recondo Technology (Recondo), the leading provider of cloud-based revenue cycle connectivity and applications, today announced several new first-quarter contract agreements for its Patient Access and Business Office solutions.
Among the organizations that have recently contracted for Recondo's solution are:
- University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, VA, an academic health system that is part of the University of Virginia. The health system includes a 604-bed medical center (with main hospital and children's hospital), school of medicine, school of nursing, health sciences library, nationally recognized cancer and heart centers, and primary and specialty clinics throughout Central Virginia.
- Northside Hospital in Atlanta, GA, a network of medical facilities including three acute-care hospitals with 852 total beds, and more than 120 outpatient facilities to provide a full range of medical services. Northside includes 2,500 staff physicians and coordinates nearly 2 million patient encounters annually across the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System in Hannibal, MO, a state-of-the-art medical system that provides community healthcare services to more than 125,000 area residents from Missouri, Illinois and Iowa. Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is comprised of Hannibal Regional Hospital, Hannibal Regional Medical Group and Hannibal Regional Hospital Foundation.
These new contract wins represent competitive replacements of existing systems, new client wins, and sales into existing clients.
Recondo solutions adopted by the hospitals will help them to:
- Accelerate payment and increase back office efficiency by returning actionable claim status within a couple days of adjudication and driving exceptions-based workflow for follow-up
- Avoid payment disputes and increase collections by automating an accurate statement of patient financial responsibility at pre-service or point of service
- Provide the most comprehensive view of current patient insurance benefits for both government and commercial payers
Recondo's solutions leverage the company's patentedi Reconbot® technology, which takes the revenue cycle to the next level by automatically querying payer websites and then retrieving, normalizing and presenting critical information about eligibility, authorization and claim status.
"It's clear that Recondo's growing sales reach has provided market momentum for our innovative, in-demand solutions," said Recondo CEO Jay Deady. "The provider market needs solutions that help them streamline and accelerate the revenue cycle, which is exactly what Recondo delivers. We look forward to working with all of our existing and new clients to help drive performance improvements across their organizations."
Visit Recondo at ANI in Orlando
Recondo will demonstrate its Patient Access and Business Office solutions at the HFMA National Institute (ANI) 2015 conference, June 21-25 in Orlando, FL.
Stop by booth #809 for a demonstration and pick up a free Recondo Power Block, a remote charger for any smartphone or tablet.
About Recondo Technology
Recondo's cloud-based solutions deliver financial clarity to all participants within the healthcare revenue cycle. Named the No. 1 hottest company in healthcare by Modern Healthcare in 2013 and a Cool Vendor for Healthcare Providers 2015 by Gartner, Recondo empowers more than 900 hospitals and health systems with solutions that connect providers with over 90% of the nation's payers and their patients to ensure proper and accelerated payments across the care continuum. The company's software and expertise streamline operations and achieve efficiencies and cost savings from patient access through claim status to payment processing—a continuum today where inaccuracy and inefficiencies currently cost U.S. healthcare a staggering $480 billion per year. Visit us at www.recondotech.com.
i U.S. Patent No. 8,943,565 (issued January 25, 2015)
Todd Stein, Vice President
Healthcare Technology PR and Marketing
SOURCE Recondo Technology