ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Red Lobster invites guests to celebrate and get into the seaside state of mind during Crabfest, with dishes starting at just $14.99. Red Lobster is providing an extended selection of the highest quality crab sourced directly from the cold waters of Alaska, and a unique spin on this seafood classic. Plus, a half pound of snow crab legs is only $3.99 with the purchase of any dinner entrée.
As an added bonus for families, now through Nov. 10, a free kids meal will be offered with the purchase of each adult dinner entrée by signing up for Red Lobster's Fresh Catch Club or visiting the restaurant's Facebook and Twitter pages. This offer is valid Monday – Thursday only and a printed coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
"We're providing some creative entrees during Crabfest this year with our new dishes and have brought back some favorites," said Danielle Connor, Red Lobster senior vice president. "Crabfest gives us an opportunity to extend our crab selections and we're excited to provide our guests a wide variety of dishes made with flavorful, high-quality ingredients."
HOW TO ENJOY CRABFEST
At Red Lobster, guests can enjoy fresh, succulent crab for a great price. Entrees come with a salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Crabfest dishes include:
- Roasted Corn-and-Crab Chowder – Sweet crabmeat, roasted corn and potatoes in a rich and creamy chowder.
- Crab & Roasted-Garlic Seafood Bake – Steamed snow crab legs paired with tender shrimp and bay scallops roasted in a garlic and white wine broth. Served with sweet corn on the cob and red potatoes.
- Snow Crab & Crab Linguini Alfredo – Steamed snow crab legs, paired with linguini topped with tender crabmeat in a garlic-Parmesan cream sauce.
- Snow Crab & Crab Butter Shrimp – Steamed snow crab legs and a skewer of wood-grilled shrimp topped with sweet crabmeat in a creamy crab butter. Served with wild rice pilaf.
RED LOBSTER EN ESPAÑOL
Now Red Lobster offers guests Spanish-language menus at all its restaurant locations. Ask your server for a copy.
Red Lobster is committed to serving guests the highest-quality seafood all year long. From the Quality Assurance Team who works closely to procure safe and sustainable seafood to partnerships with the New England Aquarium, Red Lobster is dedicated to serving only the best seafood available in its restaurants across North America. Learn more about Red Lobster's sustainability initiatives and accomplishments.
STAY CONNECTED WITH RED LOBSTER
- Visit RedLobster.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Sign up for Red Lobster's Fresh Catch Club to be the first to hear about the latest offers and deals
ABOUT RED LOBSTER
Red Lobster is the world's largest casual dining seafood restaurant with more than 700 locations and 60,000 employees delivering delicious, high-quality seafood to guests across North America. Red Lobster is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI), the world's largest full-service restaurant operating company. In 2013, Darden was named to the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the third year in a row and is the only full-service restaurant company to ever appear on the list. Red Lobster is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Red Lobster restaurants participate in the Darden Harvest program, which has donated more than 67 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information on Red Lobster, please visit www.RedLobster.com.
SOURCE Red Lobster