LONDON, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Greek reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review (2010–2014) and forecast periods (2014–2019).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides a detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek reinsurance segment, including:
- The segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Greece, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Greek reinsurance premium accepted registered a CAGR of -1.0% during the review period.
- There is no national natural catastrophe scheme or fund in the country.
- Reinsurance brokers are the primary distribution channel for reinsurers in Greece.
- The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) issued guidelines on the application of outward reinsurance arrangements to the non-life catastrophe risk sub-module, which are effective from April 1, 2015.
- Solvency II was implemented on January 1, 2016.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2029328/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48