NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist's new report, "Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017" is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Cancer vaccines market. The report identifies key trends shaping and driving the global Atopic dermatitis disease market. It also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring a significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Cancer vaccines sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData has estimated that the global cancer vaccines market in 2009 was worth $1.8 billion. There are currently two products, which constitute the global cancer vaccines market. These are Gardasil and Cervarix used for the treatment of cervical cancer. Oncophage has also been approved for kidney cancer but only in Russia. Hence the market forecasts do not include this vaccine. The present pipeline for cancer vaccines seems to be very promising with numerous molecules present in the Phase II and III stages. From the market perspective, there are going to be multiple launches of vaccines between 2010 and 2013-14, which would substantially increase the market size and growth. The cost of three complete dose courses of the vaccines ranges approximately from $380 to $400.
The cancer vaccines developmental pipeline is strong with about 239 products in various phases of clinical development including 21 molecules in Phase III. The Phase III pipeline activity is strong. It mainly consists of clinical studies involving antigen/adjuvant vaccines regimen. The Phase III pipeline contains some novel therapeutic vaccines. These options are also present in the Phase II stage pipeline. With all these factors, it is likely that the options in the pipeline will cause a dramatic change to the market in the near future and the market activity will primarily be dominated by the molecules in the Phase II and Phase I pipeline
The Scope of the report includes -
- Annualized global cancer vaccines market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for eight years to 2017
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global cancer vaccines market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with cancer vaccines.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global cancer vaccines market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global cancer vaccines market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global cancer vaccines market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626