NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Hess Corporation Valuation Report, July 2010 - Strategic and Operational Analysis
Hess Corporation (Hess) is an integrated energy company engaged in Exploration & Production (E&P) and Marketing & Refining businesses globally. The company primarily focuses on the development of its E&P business to drive its future growth and support its overall oil and gas portfolio. However, in the last couple of years, Hess has disposed large portion of its mature E&P assets in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) and North Sea region in order to support its exploration program mainly in Australia, Brazil, Ghana, Libya, and Egypt. Apart from its exploration assets, the company has been strengthening the development on its producing assets including the Joint Development Area project in Thailand-Malaysia, Okume Complex and Ceiba fields in Equatorial Guinea, Ujung Pangkah field in Indonesia, Shenzi field in deepwater GOM and North Dakota Bakken shale. It has been anticipating additional production from its Shenzi field, Phase 2 development of Ujung Pangkah and Bakken shale assets in the coming years.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies' forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies' recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies' by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626