NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2020". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global prostate cancer therapeutics market. The report provides detailed overview on various treatment options that are currently used in the treatment of prostate cancer. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global prostate cancer therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global prostate cancer sector.
The Scope of the report includes:
- Detailed overview on the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
- Annualized global prostate cancer therapeutics market revenue data (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020. Global drug sales forecasts (2001 to 2020) including the sales forecasts of the most promising pipeline therapies.
- Geographies covered in this report include the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France Japan and BRIC countries that include Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitor, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Prostate Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Sanofi-aventis, Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Medivation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals and Dendreon Corporation.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, a market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the prostate cancer market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global prostate cancer therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to affect the global prostate cancer therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626