DALLAS, August 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports announces it will carry reports on Needle-Free Drug Delivery Market & Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI) Diagnostics Market in its store
A. Needle-Free Drug Delivery: The Market for Alternatives to Needle-Based Systems for Vaccine and Biologics
The coming decade will see drug delivery technologies become a focal point of competition within the pharmaceutical industry. The line between drug delivery and drug substance will continue to become more elusive in the near future as shown in the analysis in this report, as researchers work to improve drug properties through drug design and molecular modeling.
This Needle-Free Drug Delivery market report takes a look at this aspect of the pharmaceutical marketplace with figures and forecasts for pharmaceutical companies and the companies that supply technology to them. The success of specific drugs will be tied to innovative delivery techniques, which will enable the targeting that will exploit the clinical properties of a new generation of drugs.
This report looks at that trend and reports current and forecasted revenues for the injectable drug delivery market, segmented into two main categories:
- Needle-Free Products Market (Including Drug and Technology)
- Needle-Free Products Market (Technology Only)
Explore the complete report on needle-free drug delivery market.
This report predicts the combined world market for testing and treatment products for Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI) will reach $10.3 billion in 2015, up from $9 billion in 2010, with higher growth experienced in the testing segment. This type of infection is also known as a nosocomial infection (or more generically healthcare-associated infections).
The following market data is provided in this report:
- Market for HAI Diagnostics
- Forecast for HAI Diagnostics to 2015
- HAI Tests on the Market
- Market for Diagnostics by Infection Type (C. Diff., MRSA, Pneumonia, Other)
- Molecular HAI Market vs. Conventional HAI Market, Present and in 2015
- Geographic Breakdown of Testing (U.S., Europe, Asia, ROW)
- New Hospital Infection Product Testing Products in the Market
- Company Profiles
- Treatment Products on the Market, HAI Antibiotic market Size and Forecast
Both diagnostics and treatment segments have unique circumstances for growth which are discussed in detail in the report. The market has shown an increase of 3% annually with sales increasing from $7.9 billion in 2005. Although the treatment segment will continue to struggle to maintain growth, the testing segment will offset declines beginning in 2012.
The report finds nosocomial infections are an inherent part of any healthcare system and have a 5% infection rate of the 40 million hospital visits a year, causing 100,000 deaths in the U.S. annually. In an effort to decrease the rate of fatality, hospitals are shifting focus towards rapid discovery and treatment of nosocomial infections, driving sales of testing products. This report primarily focuses on bacterial nosocomial infections with some mention of viral infections. The major consideration is given to bacterial nosocomial infections because:
a. they are the most frequent type of infections spread in the hospital setting
b. the practical aspects of diagnosis and therapy are more meaningful based both on medical considerations and on market considerations.
Explore the complete report on hospital-acquired infections (HAI) market.
Other Relevant and Latest Reports on ReportsnReports.com:
- Adult and Adolescent Vaccines Market to 2017 - Accelerated Development and Introduction Plans (ADIP) by GAVI Alliance to Drive Growth
- Hospital Injectable Drugs: Future Prospects for Generics & Biosimilars
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals, July 2011
- Co-promotion and Co-marketing Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, 5th edition
- Animal Models for Therapeutic Strategies
- Asia Pacific Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2011 - Bone Grafting and Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation
- The Global Biomass Market Outlook
- World Market for Dialysis Equipment and Services
- Orthopedic Biomaterials, The World Market
- What's Next in Biologics? (mAbs, rDNA, Interferons, and Other Biologics) 2011-2015
- Emerging Markets for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD in Brazil, Russia, India, China and Other Nations)
ReportsnReports comprises an online market research library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689