BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- From September 14-October 25, physicians from Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (RMANJ), a world-renowned leader in the field of infertility care, will host a five-part webinar series to educate members of the public on all aspects of fertility medicine, from available services to financial considerations. The webinars, offered at no cost, will be led by RMANJ's physicians from their offices in Central and South Jersey, including locations in Eatontown, Freehold, Hamilton and Marlton.
"RMANJ is committed to ensuring that patients and doctors alike are properly educated on all things infertility—starting with the basics to the latest techniques and trends," said Thomas A. Molinaro, MD, MSCE, FACOG of RMANJ's Eatontown office. "This webinar series is just one way for us to connect with those who have questions about our field of medicine."
Throughout the webinar series, participants will be able to ask doctors questions they have about infertility in an anonymized Q&A format. The webinar schedule is as follows:
- "When to Start and What to Consider?" (Webinar ID: 602-919-147)
- "Fertility Options 101" (Webinar ID: 800-917-435)
- Date and Time: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 (8-9 p.m. EST)
- Doctors: Marie D. Werner, FACOG, TS (ABB); Thomas A. Molinaro, MD, MSCE, FACOG
- "Fertility Financials" (Webinar ID: 324-148-931)
- Date and Time: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 (8-9 p.m. EST)
- Doctors: Thomas A. Molinaro, MD, MSCE, FACOG; Leo F. Doherty, MD, FACOG
- "Fertility Preservation" (Webinar ID: 845-216-891)
- Date and Time: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 (8-9 p.m. EST)
- Doctors: Leo F. Doherty, MD, FACOG; Daniel J. Kaser, MD, FACOG
- "Third Party and LGBT Family Building" (Webinar ID: 546-106-571)
- Date and Time: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 (8-9 p.m. EST)
- Doctors: Daniel J. Kaser, MD, FACOG; Jason M. Franasiak, MD, FACOG, TS (ABB)
While participation is free, registration is required. Those interested may visit gotomeeting.com/webinar/join-webinar and register by entering the webinar ID number for each session above.
ABOUT REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE ASSOCIATES OF NEW JERSEY
The experts at RMANJ offer IVF delivery rates of 63.2 percent in women under 35 (n=886) and well above the US average*. Since 1999, they have helped bring nearly 40,000 babies to loving families. RMANJ has 25 physicians and 10 locations in New Jersey: Basking Ridge, Eatontown, Englewood, Freehold, Hamilton, Morristown, Somerset, Springfield, West Orange, and its newest location in Marlton, New Jersey. For more information, please call 973-656-2089 or visit www.rmanj.com.
RMANJ pioneered and successfully implemented a cutting-edge technology known as Select Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (SelectCCS) to more accurately detect healthy embryos that has led to successful pregnancies and ultimately healthy babies. SelectCCS is owned and operated by the Foundation for Embryonic Competence (www.feclabs.org) and offers advanced embryo selection with extreme accuracy by detecting and avoiding use of embryos with chromosomal abnormalities prior to transfer and pregnancy.
*SART 2014; Cumulative Outcome per Intended Retrieval; Preliminary Chance of Live Birth per Cycle. Please note: A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because a patient's medical characteristics, treatment approaches and entrance criteria for assisted reproductive technology (ART) may vary from clinic to clinic. Visit www.sart.org to learn more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reproductive-medicine-associates-of-new-jersey-to-offer-free-physicians-webinar-series-on-infertility-300325650.html
SOURCE Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (RMANJ)