DUBLIN, August 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Rapid Strength Concrete Market - Segmented by Application, Constituent, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Rapid Strength Concrete market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of -10.20% during the 2015-2020 period.
Rapid Strength concrete, a construction material, has the ability to provide high early strength in comparison to traditional Portland cement-based concrete; thereby, providing the constructors/end-users with reduced project length and turnaround time advantages. Rapid strength concrete is available in the market in numerous product types with a large range of strength and setting time characteristics.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the increasing multi-story and high rise construction activities across the globe, rapid strength concrete's ease-of-placing and time saving advantages, and the growing consumer and government emphasis on use of environment-friendly concrete. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, primarily the premium pricing of rapid strength concrete, and the dearth of demand and awareness regarding rapid strength concrete in the emerging economies.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global Rapid Strength Concrete Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Rapid Strength Concrete market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Aggregate Industries UK Ltd.
- Boral Limited
- Buzzi Unicem SpA
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V
- CTS Cement
- Emtek Ltd
- Firth Industries
- Instarmac Group plc.
- Perimeter Concrete Ltd.
- Short Load Concrete Inc.
- Sika Corporation
- Tarmac (a CRH company)
- Westbuild Group
2. Executive Summary
3. Rapid Strength Concrete Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
8. United States
9. CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V
10. CTS Cement
11. Short Load Concrete Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxbclj/global_rapid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets