DUBLIN, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Surge Protection Device Market-By Protection (Line-Neutral, Neutral-Ground, Line-Ground); By Type (Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and others); By Component (Metal oxide varistor, Gas discharge tube, Silicon avalanche); By Application - Forecast (2015 - 2021)" report to their offering.
Most of the industries today are tending towards automation to reduce time, increase productivity and cut down the costs. This has led to produce more electronic based devices. There has also been a drastic increase in home automation which focuses more and more on electronic devices being integrated for common operations. Most of the microprocessor based electronic devices need power protection to function at ease and avoid issues poised by power fluctuations and this has been ignored due to low awareness of surge protection devices.
The surge protection devices market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand by end users such as residential, industries, commercial, medical, telecommunication, data centers and others. Surge protection devices are classified into three types, namely: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and others and protection types are classified into Line to Neutral, Neutral to Ground, Line to Ground.
This market has been analyzed by components such as:
- Metal Oxide Varistor
- Gas Discharge Tube
- Silicon Avalanche Diode
In this report, the SPD`s are further segmented into Power rating, Applications and Geography.
The report contains detailed and in-depth analysis of the segmentation of the Surge Protection Devices market.
- Eaton Corp.
- Emerson Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Thomas & Betts Power Solutions
- General Electric
- Advanced Protection Technologies Inc.
- Tripp Lite
- Siemens AG
1. Surge Protection Device - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Surge Protection Device - Market Landscape
4. Surge Protection Device - Market Forces
5. Surge Protection Device Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Surge Protection Device Market - By Protection Type
7. Surge Protection Device Market - By Type
8. Surge Protection Device Market - By Power Rating Mode
9. Surge Protection Device Market - By Component
10. Surge Protection Device Market - By End User Industry
11. Surge Protection Device - Geographic Analysis
12. Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcbbcr/surge_protection
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets