BENGALURU, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchFox today announced the release of a series of market research reports, which help businesses to get an in-depth understanding of markets, competition and growth strategies.
Market research services have always been beyond the reach of enterprises which are unwilling to pay a heavy price tag that starts from a few thousand dollars. ResearchFox has responded by introducing reports that are specific to the need and are priced at a fraction of the industry standard, which make them affordable for all kinds of businesses. With the advent of enterprise consumerization and rapid digitization across industries, it was but natural that the delivery mechanism for market research becomes more specific and affordable. ResearchFox brings experience of more than 15 years in market research and business consulting, while it firmly believes that the industry is ripe for disruption.
Market Research served on Digital platform
ResearchFox brings in different perspectives to Market, Competition, and Growth of businesses in the technology landscape. These reports are priced at few hundreds of dollars and strive towards helping customers take informed decisions by providing fresh perspectives for strategy making. The firm is glad to have contributed in its own little way towards making a business successful, which includes all sizes of businesses from start-ups to large enterprises. ResearchFox offers reports in PDF formats, which has been the traditional way but does recommend customers to use its Digital reports that are hosted on tech platform with interactive charts, personalized recommendations, and a fast-growing user community.
Affordable Pricing and Anytime Availability
The economically priced reports are available now at http://www.researchfox.com with prices starting as low as $250. The reports are delivered online to customers on an e-commerce platform where customers can preview the reports and buy them directly using online payment mechanism. Customers can also submit their queries on reports and seek assistance from the ResearchFox team, which intends to deliver high quality customer experience.
Segmentations Covered in Reports with Forecasts
- By Technology (Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, Mobility, Security, Packaged Software, Social Media, etc.)
- By Verticals (Information Technology, Business Process Management, Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Automtive & Transportation, Electronics, Retail & E-Commerce, Education & Training, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Government, etc.)
- By Regions (North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific and Japan, South America and Rest of World)
- By type of End Users (Enterprise, Mid-Size and SMB)
- By type of applications/solutions
Depth Covered in Reports
- In-depth segmentation markets
- Market drivers, constraints, opportunity and challenges analysed
- Market Metrics, Trends and Impact analysis for the overall market and sub-segments
- Competitive Landscape for each segment
- Performance measurement of the leading market participants and gauging them against strategy and competence in the global arena through ResearchFox LAYERS©
Apart from market research reports, ResearchFox also provides custom research services, by providing a simple web interface for customers to draft business problem statements from a list of pre-defined questions that help reflect customers' business challenges. The "Pay-as-you-go" service is designed to cater to niche requirements on market, competition & growth.
To explore more on reports by ResearchFox Consulting, please visit http://www.researchfox.com/reports
About ResearchFox Consulting
ResearchFox is an international market research and consulting firm with focus on delivering high quality research services to business professionals, organizations and individuals through knowledge driven research methodology. We provide first-hand data services & reports on various industries, technologies, markets, key competitors and growth paramters thereby giving rational forecasts on emerging trends to help clients identify prospective growth areas and gain competitive edge. Established as a strategic business unit of Han Digital group in 2009, ResearchFox was officially incorporated in 2012. We provide niche market research services which goes beyond client - vendor transactions/ interactions by not only paving way for strong relationships but also creating a healthy ecosystem for actionable decision making.
Director - Research & Consulting
Connect With Us on:
SOURCE ResearchFox Consulting