CLEVELAND, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ResellerRatings, the leading integrated brand and product review management platform, today announced it is partnering with Pricefalls, an online marketplace reaching millions of shoppers that provides additional revenue for internet retailers. The partnership will benefit Pricefalls member merchants by allowing them to leverage the power of ratings and reviews to drive visibility and increase conversion in their Pricefalls marketplace.
In fact, in a recent study, Pricefalls found that Sellers with more than 100 reviews convert 29% more often than stores with less than 100 reviews. Furthermore, Sellers that have a review rating above 4 stars saw customers convert 42% more often.
ResellerRatings systematic approach to the management of ratings and reviews allows Pricefalls merchants to:
- Improve consumer trust and increase consideration: 92% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase, and good reviews increase their confidence in your brand and products. After all, 88% of shoppers trust online reviews as much as they trust a personal recommendation.
- Collect both brand reviews. Many companies collect one or the other, but both are critical to success.
- Improve onsite conversion rates. One online review per product can result in a 10% increase in conversions to sale; in comparison, thirty reviews per product can generate a 25% conversion boost.
- Increase review volume. ResellerRatings helps merchants capture large volumes of verified brand and product reviews. More reviews mean higher star ratings, both of which contribute to increased consumer confidence and higher conversion rates.
- Analyze review content. Use the content from ratings and reviews to identify key topics, trends, and issues over time. Close the loop with your customers, and let them know they were heard.
"More than 50% of all e-commerce volume is going through marketplaces now, and Pricefalls has more than 13 million products in 25 categories available," said Brad Poole, Director of Sales at ResellerRatings. "Merchants can leverage Pricefalls' existing customer base and it's a great channel for merchants to gain revenue at fixed advertising cost."
"ResellerRatings is offering our merchants the chance to pair product reviews with seller or merchant reviews, which will help sellers gain the trust and confidence of new customers," said Tony Chvala, Chief Operating Officer at Pricefalls. "Retailers who choose to display their ratings and reviews in product and brand listings stand out from the pack."
ResellerRatings has brand and product review management solutions for companies of all sizes, and works with retailers like JustFab, Newegg, White House | Black Market, Chico's, Talbots, Wayfair and Carhartt.
Pricefalls Sellers can visit http://learn.resellerratings.com/pricefalls to schedule a demo.
ResellerRatings customers interested in selling on Pricefalls can get started at www.pricefalls.com/sell and provide Pricefalls' merchant support team with their ResellerRatings link to get 30% off an annual subscription to Pricefalls.
ResellerRatings is a brand and product review management platform that helps more than 2500 retail brands collect, analyze, answer, and syndicate brand and product reviews in one place, in order to inspire trust and increase sales. By consolidating point solutions for brand and product reviews with one vendor, brands get a unified, holistic, integrated suite to manage and improve ratings across all major syndication channels, such as Google.com SEO, Google Shopping, AdWords, Facebook, Microsoft adCenter, Bing Shopping, and within your own site. Find us online at www.resellerratings.com.
Established in 2009, Pricefalls has a long-history of providing robust marketplace technology to online sellers and an elegant shopping experience for consumers. Pricefalls.com is the only US marketplace to share direct marketing rights with all of its sellers. Pricefalls offers detailed and strategic marketing efforts that help brands connect with consumers in new ways. Our core principles are to protect the brand and create consumer trust, inspiring customers to come back to Pricefalls and ultimately to the seller, again and again. Through this process, Pricefalls provides customers with an unmatched shopping experience. Whether you are buying new or used, simple or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists, it's probably for sale on Pricefalls.