CLEVELAND, June 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ResellerRatings, the leading integrated brand and product review management platform, today announced that its customer-generated star ratings of businesses are now being displayed in Google My Business listings.
Ratings and reviews are proven to increase visibility, increase consumer trust, and boost consideration. In fact, a recent study by Pricefalls found that merchants with review ratings above 4 stars saw conversion rates improve 42%.
Businesses who are using ResellerRatings to collect and manage reviews on their website will now see those ratings show up in their Google My Business listing, in addition to appearing in organic search, paid ads, and Google shopping. ResellerRatings star reviews appear on web and mobile, so even customers on the go can gain trust in a local business by reading verified reviews and ratings.
"There are four places in Google where verified customer ratings can have an impact on SEM spend and increase SEO value: organic search, paid ads, Google shopping and Google My Business," said Nishan Sothilingam, ResellerRatings' Director of Product. "We're thrilled that ResellerRatings has our stars syndicated into all four places because it benefits both consumers and retailers."
ResellerRatings systematic approach to the management of ratings and reviews allows local merchants to:
- Improve consumer trust and increase consideration: 92% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase, and good reviews increase their confidence in your brand and products. After all, 88% of shoppers trust online reviews as much as they trust a personal recommendation.
- Collect both brand and product reviews. Many companies collect one or the other, but both are critical to success.
- Improve onsite conversion rates. One online review per product can result in a 10% increase in conversions to sale; in comparison, thirty reviews per product can generate a 25% conversion boost.
- Increase review volume. ResellerRatings helps merchants capture large volumes of verified brand and product reviews. More reviews mean higher star ratings, both of which contribute to increased consumer confidence and higher conversion rates.
- Analyze review content. Use the content from ratings and reviews to identify key topics, trends, and issues over time. Close the loop with your customers, and let them know they were heard.
- Compare store performance. ResellerRatings allows merchants to manage ratings and reviews for your virtual presence as well as your physical locations. With our hierarchy management tool, our clients can compare and benchmark performance by looking at a leaderboard that shows how district, statewide, and national performance compares.
Learn more about ResellerRatings' solutions for merchants with a local presence at ResellerRatings.com
ResellerRatings is a brand and product review management platform that helps more than 2500 retail brands collect, analyze, answer, and syndicate brand and product reviews in one place, in order to inspire trust and increase sales. By consolidating point solutions for brand and product reviews with one vendor, brands get a unified, holistic, integrated suite to manage and improve ratings across all major syndication channels, such as Google.com SEO, Google Shopping, AdWords, Google My Business, Facebook, Microsoft adCenter, Bing Shopping, and within your own site. Find us online at www.resellerratings.com.