ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, today announced the availability of its Android App and advanced Mobile Web platform. The two new mobile offerings join Restaurant.com's native iPhone App, which launched earlier this year, to complete its suite of mobile options for diners on the go.
"Restaurant.com continues to serve our customers' growing appetites for mobile restaurant deal shopping," said Restaurant.com President and Chief Marketing Officer Christopher Krohn. "Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or other mobile device, you can now explore our directory of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide and pick from nearly 50,000 dining deals to find the one that is just right for you – wherever you happen to be."
With Restaurant.com's mobile shopping platforms, diners can:
- Find unparalleled restaurant savings across the country using the "Deals Near Me" feature, or by searching for participating restaurants by ZIP code or city.
- Filter search results by distance, cuisine type and price.
- View restaurant menus, descriptions, photos, hours of operation and more.
- Purchase and redeem Restaurant.com dining deals online. No printing necessary.
- Use the built-in mapping technology for directions to their restaurant of choice.
"Restaurant.com's vision is to transform the restaurant industry into a truly mobile-powered, consumer-friendly sector," said Ken Chessick, Restaurant.com Chairman and CEO. "We believe that by offering up the widest selection of mobile deals we will create not only the best experience for diners but also help our restaurant partners grow their business, create jobs and benefit local communities all across the country."
Learn more about Restaurant.com's mobile apps at www.Restaurant.com/mobile.
Restaurant.com is the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide. The company offers the best deal on every meal at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide with nearly 50,000 daily gift certificate options. Restaurant.com has helped customers save more than $2 billion since the Arlington Heights, Ill.-based company was founded in 1999. To learn more visit www.Restaurant.com.