DAYTON, Ohio, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company today announced that Rob Leary, national director of Sales for Fixed Operations, will speak at the Fixed Ops Conference and Expo, Nov. 1-3, at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas.
What: "Service Secrets: Retention, Recommendations, and Reuniting Sales and Service"
Why Attend: Attendees will learn a number of strategies to:
- Deliver a better service experience.
- Build stronger customer relationships with service customers.
- Improve service appointment and write-up processes to increase revenue, as well as customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Transform how the sales and service teams work together to deliver better results for the dealer.
- Implement better hiring practices to increase retention and build loyalty in the service department.
When & Where: Monday, Nov. 2, 11 a.m., in Room C, and Tuesday, Nov. 3, 8:30 a.m., in Room A.
About the Speaker: Rob Leary is the national director of Sales for Fixed Operations at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. With more than 25 years of automotive experience and a focus on Fixed Operations, Leary brings a passion and knowledge for helping transform the automotive retailing environment. He has held leadership positions at Reynolds in product management, marketing, and sales.
Leary also has contributed articles to Fixed Ops Magazine. His most recent article, "Keep Customers Loyal: Leveraging New Service Technologies to Increase Loyalty, Retention, and Revenues," appeared in the Sept./Oct. 2015 edition of the magazine.
Reynolds and Reynolds is a leading provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships deliver better business results and transform the customer experience. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com)
SOURCE The Reynolds and Reynolds Company