FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Riskalyze announced today that Riskalyze Retirement Solutions, the industry's first end-to-end digital 401(k) experience built around the Risk Number®, is live and available for advisor onboarding. The firm made the announcement at the T3 Advisor Conference, taking place at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. First introduced at the firm's Fearless Investing Summit last year, this new joint offering with Vestwell, a digital retirement platform, is now fully available to Riskalyze advisors at no additional cost.
"Complexity has been driving advisors away from serving retirement plans for years, but as of today, advisors have a reason to come back to 401(k)s again," said Aaron Klein, CEO at Riskalyze. "When we first previewed Riskalyze Retirement Solutions at our Fearless Investing Summit, the response from our advisors was overwhelming. We're thrilled to launch the world's first end-to-end digital 401(k) platform with the Risk Number at its core."
Riskalyze Retirement Solutions is a digital platform designed to make it easy and profitable for advisors to propose, onboard and serve 401(k) plans. Powered by Vestwell, the joint product eases every step of the 401(k) plan process, from proposal to execution, all while utilizing the Risk Number to ensure plan participants achieve the proper asset allocation. The technology was designed with the fiduciary standard in mind, allowing advisors to document their alignment and compliance, demonstrating that they are acting in the best interests of plan participants.
"Through our joint platform, Riskalyze advisors will be able to create and manage retirement accounts quickly and painlessly, while meeting all compliance needs," said Aaron Schumm, CEO at Vestwell. "We're excited that advisors can begin using this offering from Riskalyze to provide clients with a comprehensive, risk-oriented 401(k) solution."
Riskalyze also announced several other enhancements to its risk alignment platform at the T3 Advisor Conference, including:
- Stats: In addition to the client-friendly analytics Riskalyze is known for, this new feature provides advisors with powerful portfolio metrics, including detailed statistical analysis, sector breakdowns, regional heat maps, diversification analysis and more. In addition, Riskalyze invented a powerful new way for advisors to visualize correlations.
- Fee Visibility: A frequently requested feature, advisors can now easily model advisory fee schedules into portfolio analytics and long-term retirement mapping in Riskalyze.
- Performance Reporting: Riskalyze now offers deep integration with performance reporting solutions, with one-click access from within Riskalyze to client household performance reports generated by Orion, Black Diamond and FinFolio.
- Advanced Lead Generation: Already known for its incredible lead generation capabilities, Riskalyze now allows advisors to create multiple lead gen links and configure them with client-driven account opening capabilities compatible with TD Ameritrade and Trust Company of America.
Finally, Riskalyze announced two major upgrades to Autopilot, its account automation platform:
- Account Targets: Autopilot helps advisors shift between "operating for scale" and "operating as a surgeon" when it comes to client accounts. In addition to the model-based approach, advisors can now set Account Targets to set investment allocations without the use of models, and still keep those accounts on track with One-Click Fiduciary™ technology.
- Electronic Trading: Implementing an advisor's decisions for accounts on Autopilot is now even faster. Electronic Trading uses the FIX trading protocol or custodian-specific APIs to send trades to custodians seamlessly and quickly, bringing advisors further out of the "trading layer" and up to the "fiduciary layer."
"Spikes in volatility always drive huge investor interest in the Risk Number and advisors who use it, and these new platform improvements will do even more to showcase the brilliant work of great advisors," said Mike McDaniel, Chief Investment Officer at Riskalyze. "It's been incredibly rewarding to hear advisor stories about their fearless clients in an otherwise difficult investing environment."
Riskalyze is the company that invented the Risk Number®, which powers the world's first Risk Alignment Platform, empowers advisors to automate client accounts with Autopilot, delivers the first risk-centric 401(k) experience with Riskalyze Retirement Solutions, and enables enterprises to develop real-time visibility, increase revenue, spot issues and navigate changing fiduciary rules with Compliance Cloud. Advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs, asset managers, custodians and clearing firms use the Riskalyze platform to empower the world to invest fearlessly. To learn more, visit riskalyze.com.