MILPITAS, Calif., Feb. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- R&M (Reichle & De-Massari AG) the globally active Swiss developer and supplier of cabling systems for high-end network infrastructures, recently expanded to the U.S. market and invites journalists, bloggers and industry analysts to its open house in Milpitas, Calif. on March 2 for an introduction to the company and to its new product, Netscale. R&M Co-Owner Martin Reichle and CEO Michel Riva will provide an overview of the company and its North American expansion. R&M partner companies Prysmian, Duraline, and USConec, will present trends in the fiber market, cleaning up the "bird's nest," and MTP® connector advantages vs. MPO. Finally, R&M will provide a tour of its refreshed facility and a demo of its flagship products:
- Netscale, which will be formally introduced to the North American market at the open house, is the world's highest-density fiber cable management solution, and the first to feature integrated intelligent infrastructure management functionality. Designed as an ultra-high density platform that utilizes the smallest diameter uniboot patch cord for minimal cabling bulk, this solution boasts up to 67 percent higher density than its competitors and promises to eliminate a host of cable management problems that plague data centers today.
- Anaconda, a high capacity fiber distribution system designed to meet the demands of the modern data center environment. The system offers unparalleled flexibility to accommodate today's major termination techniques and high fiber count cables.
- 9:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.: "Global introduction to R&M," Martin Reichle, Co-Owner and Michel Riva, CEO, R&M
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: "Trends in the Fiber Market," Chris Isetts, National Sales Manager, Prysmian
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. "Air Blown Fiber – Clean up the Bird's Nest," Bob Parrish, Regional Sales Manager Communications MFG, Duraline
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: "MTP® connector advantages vs. MPO," Ron Erskine, Sales Manager, Americas, USConec
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Tour the R&M U.S. production, service and training facilities, and experience the R&M way of creating connectivity solutions
Before or after the briefing, individual interviews with R&M co-owner Martin Reichle and CEO Michel Riva and can be arranged upon request, based on availability.
Following the briefing, reporters and industry analysts are welcome to stay for additional product demos by R&M and its partners.
R&M looks forward to meeting and building a relationship with journalists, bloggers and analysts at this exciting time of expansion in North America.
Reichle & De-Massari AG (R&M) is an independent Swiss family business with more than 50 years of experience in the optical fiber and copper cabling market. R&M develops and manufactures connectivity solutions in several factories in Switzerland, Poland, Dubai, Bulgaria, India, and the USA.
R&M solutions deliver forward-looking system designs, to ensure that networks are fit for the future and that investments remain sound in the long term. We serve with our connectivity solutions three market segments: data centers, LAN cabling and public networks.
R&M is one of the top three players in Europe and the Middle East. The company is represented by its own marketing organizations in over 30 countries, and since 2016 in the USA where we purchased REALM Communications.
In 2016 R&M recorded sales of CHF 226 million. R&M currently generates 76 percent of its sales abroad. More than five percent of sales are invested in research and development each year.
R&M is one of the 500 largest companies in Switzerland and has over 1,000 employees. Here in the USA we are currently 75 people but growing fast. The company is wholly owned by the Reichle family which is represented actively in the Board of Directors by Martin and Peter Reichle.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rm-invites-journalists-bloggers-and-industry-analysts-to-open-house-company-and-new-product-briefing-at-us-headquarters-300412770.html
SOURCE R&M USA Inc.