DENVER, Feb. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD) today announced that it will honor alumni Jenny Morgan and Paul Trani in the school's first-ever Radiance Awards. The event will take place on May 9, 2019.
The Radiance Awards are a celebration of individuals from the RMCAD community whose achievements have made an impact in the art and design world. The inaugural event will include a ceremony honoring Morgan and Trani, as well as the opening of the Radiance Award Gallery, which will feature works by the honorees. Morgan and Trani will also participate in student-only workshops and special events during their visit to campus.
About the Radiance Award Honorees
- Current Occupation: Contemporary Artist
- Career Highlights: With over 18 solo exhibitions to date, in addition to numerous group exhibitions, Morgan has shown her work across the United States and internationally. She celebrated her first solo museum exhibition, "Skin Deep" with The Museum of Contemporary Art Denver in 2017, and her 2013 solo exhibition "How To Find A Ghost" was named one of the top 100 fall shows worldwide by Modern Painters.
- 2003 graduate, Illustration
- Current Occupation: Senior Worldwide Creative Cloud Evangelist for Adobe
- Career Highlights: Trani has over 20 years of experience as an award-winning designer, public speaker, and professional trainer. He has traveled to over 40 countries for events, making him a sought after public speaker in the creative world. He has earned top author status on Lynda.com and has created a steady stream of content for Adobe during his time at the company.
- 1995 graduate, Illustration
The Radiance Awards ceremony will take place on May 9 at 6 p.m. in Mary Harris Auditorium on RMCAD's campus at 1600 Pierce Street, Denver, CO 80214. A reception will be held following the ceremony. The event is free and open to the public. Ticket information will be available at www.rmcad.edu/radiance.
ABOUT ROCKY MOUNTAIN COLLEGE OF ART + DESIGN
A premier arts school in the Denver area, Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design is an innovative, rigorous, and community-oriented global learning environment that inspires passion for critical thinking and prepares learners to be forces of change in the creative industries, our communities, and the world. Find more information at www.RMCAD.edu or by calling 800.888.ARTS.
SOURCE Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design