NEW YORK, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Solutions Group LLC, a leading provider of EHR-as-a-Service solutions to the Healthcare industry, launches Royal PaymentsTM allowing providers to accept credit card payments from patients on the date of service, during scheduling and remotely after the exam. "This solution is truly ground breaking. It works to increase cash flow, promote patient engagement and add large efficiencies to the front, middle and back office of our valued healthcare customers. Payments are realized earlier, even prior to the date of service, with less follow up afterwards." says Rafal Pisarski, Chief Marketing Officer at Royal Solutions Group, LLC. The system automates paper mailings as well with the use of electronic notifications and automatically handles posting to any external financial system.
The new Royal Payments™ module can be delivered as a stand-alone service or combined with Royal Kiosks™, the company's dynamic Patient Kiosks platform. The combination of the trusted Chase Paymentech® brand enables Royal Solutions Group to offer providers a low-cost, secure payment processing solution that connects and engages patients before, during and after their office visit. Using a tablet-based kiosk, patients can quickly pay their co-pay, deductible or co-insurance at home or from the point of care.
Eligibility & Estimates
Revenue cycle enhancing estimation algorithms are deployed alongside the traditional fee schedules to guarantee increased accuracy and automate eligibility checks. Royal has partnered with several healthcare clearing houses to gain access to the payer's systems and improve the healthcare payments industry.
- Estimation and eligibility checks – Leveraging Royal's proprietary eligibility and payment estimation algorithms, customers benefit from accurate estimation of copays, co-insurance amounts and deductibles.
- Significant Cost Savings – Royal PaymentsTM saves providers significant credit card processing costs alone. With the lowest rates in the industry, most effective point-of service hardware and integration with financial systems customers realize cash flows improvements earlier in the revenue cycle.
- Streamlined workflow Adds efficiency options in the front & back office as well as billing processes.
About Royal Solutions Group
Royal Solutions Group is a 2014 edition ONC-ACB certified provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) EHR Solutions to the Healthcare industry across America, offering solution centric approaches to integrating technology, enabling Meaningful Use and optimizing processes. Royal offers Royal Forms™ for secure electronic forms, Royal Kiosks™ for patient check-in and patient portal access, Royal Alerts™ for secure email, text and voice notifications, Royal MD™ for clinical access and referral management and Report Guard® for encryption, connectivity, and interoperability services. Royal's solutions go beyond the capability of current technology and bridge the gap in workflows and system integration. Royal Solutions Group also owns and operates its Health Information Exchange (HIE), which is responsible for the centralization of data and connectivity-ease with any third party system.
Royal Solutions Group is How Information Moves.
- Royal Products and Services
- Connect via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Inside Healthcare Magazine – The Royal Treatment
Rafal T. Pisarski
Chief Marketing Officer, Royal Solutions Group
SOURCE Royal Solutions Group