NEW YORK, Jan. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, Inc., (Nasdaq: NEWT) (http://www.newtekbusinessservices.com), a leading provider of business services and financial products to small and medium-sized businesses throughout the United States, has retained Rubenstein Public Relations (http://www.rubensteinpr.com) to promote its full suite of services, including government-backed SBA loans, web development, insurance and electronic payment processing.
Barry Sloane, CEO of Newtek Business Services, Inc., said: "In the United States, small businesses account for 51 percent of the gross domestic product. Newtek's comprehensive, low-cost suite of services is uniquely targeted for this market, offering companies the necessary tools to grow revenues while reducing expenses and risk."
Richard Rubenstein, president of Rubenstein Public Relations, said: "We are planning activities and events to expand further on Newtek's established position as the leading authority on small business. We will continue to increase Newtek's profile through legislative activities, various Internet strategies, such as search engine optimization, as well as a traditional media campaign."
Rubenstein Public Relations will secure feature coverage for Newtek as a provider of a full array of small-business services in trade publications, business publications, electronic and online news media, as well as e-zines that focus on small business, retail and other sectors. The agency will also arrange interviews for Mr. Sloane on local and national business television shows to discuss the economy and its effect on small business.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, Inc. is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek(TM) brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides one or more of its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek(TM) brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 29.6 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Newtek's business service lines include:
- Electronic Payment Processing: Ecommerce, Electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Web Hosting: Full-service web host which offers Ecommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
SOURCE Rubenstein Public Relations