NEW YORK and LONDON, Nov. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruder Finn, a leading independent creative and communications agency, today announced the launch of a new global internal communications practice focused on maximizing every stage of the employee journey.
The practice brings together Ruder Finn's unique combination of award-winning expertise in employee communications, digital strategy and activation and customer experience to create an end-to-end experience designed specifically for internal customers. The result of this unique combination is ICX: analytics-driven experiences that drive employee connection and engagement.
According to a 2017 Gallup poll, only 15% of global employees considered themselves "engaged" in their jobs – the other 85% were either "not engaged" or "actively disengaged." By integrating both analytical and emotional factors to campaigns, Ruder Finn's approach is designed to deliver more impactful and measurable ways to deliver sustained employee engagement, retention, and recruitment over the entire lifecycle of their relationship – from recruitment to employment to maintaining and leveraging alumni networks.
"As companies become more focused on connecting with employees and employees become more empowered by digital technologies, the demand for programs that focus inward on meaningful engagement and positive employee experiences has increased dramatically," said Kathy Bloomgarden, CEO of Ruder Finn. "Ruder Finn has a strong track-record of game-changing internal communication programs and the launch of our new experienced-based global practice will allow us to serve this growing market opportunity."
The practice will be a truly integrated and led by senior teams out of London and New York. Ruder Finn will deploy proven methodologies built and refined on high profile, award-winning, campaigns for companies including Fortune 500 healthcare, financial and food and beverage companies. Ruder Finn will target similar tier-one global companies with its new approach, and is set to launch new proprietary tools and approaches to strengthen the offering further.
"The essence of ICX is simple," said Nina Scherr, Senior Vice President and U.S. ICX Lead. "We view internal stakeholders as internal customers, and focus on cultivating an experience that is as engaging, dynamic, and fulfilling as their everyday external one."
"The success of most companies is due largely to the success and drive of their employees," says Jem Gregory, RF UK Senior Manager of Internal Communications and one of the driving creative forces behind ICX. "To stay competitive today, companies must rethink the way they create opportunities for employees to collaborate, reskill for the future and ultimately connect to a purpose. This goes beyond communications – it is about building out the entire end-to-end employee experience."
About Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn, Inc. is one of the world's largest independent global communications and creative agencies with dual headquarters in the United States and China. Founded in 1948, Ruder Finn serves the global and local communication needs of over 250 corporations, governments, not-for-profit organizations, and start-ups. The agency is organized around four strategic pillars that reflect its core areas of expertise: Health & Wellness, Corporate Reputation & Transformation, Technology & Innovation, and Consumer Connections. RFI Studios, the agency's full-service digital practice, leads the industry in designing and developing internal collaboration platforms, building conversations, and communities around brands, and staying top-of-mind in the world of mobile applications. For more information, visit www.ruderfinn.com.
Sarah Coles (US)
Jem Gregory (UK)
+44 (0) 7771373965
SOURCE Ruder Finn