Safe City Market Revenue Worth $226 Billion by 2020
Jun 16, 2015, 02:20 ET
DALLAS, June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Safe City: Industry, Technologies & Market - 2015-2020 is a new research report that says major defense contractors, the ICT and surveillance / sensors industry cannot ignore the fast growing revenues of the safe city market, which will accumulate to $226 billion over the next 6 years.
Complete report on safe city market spread across 650 pages, profiling 76 companies and supported with 97 tables and 145 figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/402226-global-safe-city-industry-technologies-market-2015-2020.html .
The global safe city market technologies and industry are going through major shifts. It is an open secret that the economic prosperity and quality of life of communities, towns and cities depend on the mitigation of crime, terror, manmade and natural disasters. Public opinion and political pressures combined with maturing safe city technologies such as video analytics, Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP), Distributed Sensors Systems, Sensor and Data Fusion Algorithms, Software as a Service (SaaS), Social Media Emergency Response software, Geo-Design and advanced ICT technologies are creating fresh business opportunities.
This safe city market report examines each dollar spent in the market via 2 orthogonal money trails: regional / national markets, and technology markets. According to the report, the market growth is boosted by drivers like cities, towns and communities population drive for quality of life and economic prosperity; Post 2008 meltdown governmental funding policy of modern infrastructure; Advancements in cost-performance of surveillance sensors and ICT technologies; Urbanization in Asia Pacific and Latin America; Worsening of radical Islamists terror threats; The growing rate and damage of natural disasters; The growing understanding that global warming entails growth in natural disasters; Growing aftersales revenues and voting citizens expectations of safety from their local elected politicians.
Companies profiled and discussed in this safe city market 2015-2020 research report include 3I-MIND, 3VR, ABB, Accenture, ACTi Corporation, ADT Security Services, Agent Video Intelligence, AGT international, ALPHAOPEN, Anixter, Aralia System, AT&T Inc., Augusta Systems, Avigilon Corporation, Axis, AxxonSoft, BAE Systems, Bosch Security Systems, BT, Camero, Cassidian, CelPlan, China Security & Surveillance Inc., Cisco, Citilog, Computer Network Limited (CNL), Diebold, DVTel, Elsag Datamat, Emerson Electric, Ericsson, Firetide, GS, General Electric, Hexagon AB, Honeywell, IBM, IndigoVision, Intel Security, IntuVision Inc, iOmniscient, IPConfigure, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, ISS, MACROSCOP, MDS, Mer group, Milestone Systems A/S, Mirasys, National Instruments, NICE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, ObjectVideo, Orsus, Panasonic, Pelco, Pivot, Proximex, Raytheon Company, Salient Stills, Samsung Techwin, Schneider Electric, SeeTec, Siemens, Smart China (Holdings) Limited, Sony, Synectics Plc, Tandu Technologies & Security Systems Ltd, Thales Group, Total Recall, Unisys, Verint, Vialogy LLC, Vigilant Technology, xLOGIC and Zhejiang Dahua Technology. Order a copy of this report on Global Safe City: Industry, Technologies & Market - 2015-2020 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=402226 .
This safe city market research is granulated into 150 vertical and horizontal submarkets, and presents for each submarket 2013-2014 data, analyses, and projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives. Questions answered in this 2-volume 650-page report include what will the Safe City market size be in 2015-2020? What are the main Safe City technology trends? Where and what are the Safe City market opportunities? What are the Safe City market drivers and inhibitors? Who are the key Safe City vendors? What are the challenges to the Safe City market penetration?
Some of the sub markets and perspectives analyzed in this safe city market 2015-2020 research report include:
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP)
- Distributed Sensors Systems, Sensor and Data Fusion Algorithms, Wireless Sensor Networks
- Safe City Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Social Media Emergency Response Software
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Location Based Emergency Mass Notification Systems (EMNS), Safe City Cell Broadcast, Cell Broadcast Technologies
- SCADA Systems
- Managed Security Services (MSS), Safe City Consulting, Remote Management, Managed Security Monitoring
- Safe City Communication, City-Wide Communication Interoperability
- Video Surveillance, Analog Video Surveillance, Second-Generation Analog Video Surveillance, Third-Generation Video Surveillance, Digital Video Surveillance, IP Surveillance Cameras, IP-Based Video Surveillance Systems
- Safe City Video Analytics Technologies, Cloud Platforms, Video Analytics Based Suspect Behavioral Analysis, Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), Video Surveillance as Service Solutions: Vendors, Real Time Automatic Alerts Software, Image Segmentation Software, Item Tracking Video Analytics Software, Object Sorting and ID, Item Identification and Recognition, Multi-Camera Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems, Video Content Analysis, Item Detection, Gaussian Mixture Based Software, Background Subtraction, Item Detection Using a Single-image Software, Item Tracking Software, Kalman Filtering Techniques, Region Segmentation, Kalman Filters Application to Track Moving Items, Partially Observable Markov Decision Process, Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems, "Splitting" Items Algorithms, Dimension Based Items Classifiers, Shape Based Item Classifiers, Event Detection Methods, Vision-based Human Action Recognition, Video Derived Egomotion, Path Reconstruction Software, Video Cameras Spatial Gap Mitigation Software, Networked Cameras Tag and Track Software, Visual Intelligence Technologies, Visual Processing, Fusion Engine, Video Analytics Challenges
- Standoff Video Analytics Based Biometrics, Video Surveillance Based Behavioral Profiling, Video Based Biometric Recognition Technologies, Video Based Face Recognition, Remote Biometric Identification Technologies, Fused Intelligent Video Surveillance & Watch Lists, Crowd and Riot Surveillance, Wireless Video Analytics, Cloud Video Analytics, Online Video Analytics, Pulse Video Analytics, Smart Cameras
- Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM)
- Gunshot Location Technologies, Optical Gunshot Location Technologies, Fused Optical and Acoustic Gunshot Detection, Detection of Gunshot Signature: Artificial Neural Networks
- Emergency Transportation Management Systems, Intelligent Transport Technologies, License Plate Recognition (LPR), Inductive Loop Detection, Video Vehicle Detection, Smart Transportation Security, Emergency Vehicle Notification Systems
On similar lines, another research titled Smart Cities Market by Smart Home, Intelligent Building Automation, Energy Management, Smart Healthcare, Smart Education, Smart Water, Smart Transportation, Smart Security, & by Services - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019) consists of the future market trends of smart solutions like intelligent building automation, energy management, smart grids, smart transportation, smart healthcare and many more; it also presents detailed analysis and implementation of new smart city projects. The report focuses on the analyzing global trends, future growth, key drivers, opportunities and challenges in smart cities.
Global Smart Cities market is forecast to grow at 16.6% CAGR to 2019 according to a third research report titled Global Smart Cities Market 2015-2019 available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/344507-global-smart-cities-market-2015-2019.html . The Global Smart Cities market can be segmented into eight divisions: Smart Industry Automation, Smart Grid, Smart Security, Smart Education, Smart Home and Building, Smart Healthcare, Smart Transport, and Smart Water Network. Companies like ABB, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, IBM, Siemens AG, GE, Hitachi, Honeywell, Intel, Schneider Electric and Toshiba are mentioned in this research.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
RSS/Feeds: http: //http://www.reportsnreports.com/feed/l-latestreports.xml
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Share this article