HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Throughout life, there are many skills that one should learn and know. How to swim is an excellent example. For those who own a pool, making sure everyone in your family knows how to swim can put your mind at ease. For those who don't own a pool or don't particularly enjoy being in the water, this skill may not seem that important. However, it's important to remember that even if you don't plan on coming in contact with the water that doesn't mean you won't. Whether it be flying on a plane, going to a friend's house that has a pool, driving, or cruising the water on a boat, there is always a chance you could fall in the water. Sure, someone could jump in and save you, but knowing how to swim could be the difference between making it back to shore safely or not. Safety Pool covers Manufacturer, LOOP-LOC, talks about 5 reasons why your entire family should take swimming lessons.
1) It's Fun. Swim lessons are all kinds of fun. While learning the different swim strokes and techniques, your instructor may play a variety of games with you that you and your family can recreate at home. This may include the following: treasure hunt, sharks and minnows, etc.
2) You Can Do It Together. As a family, balancing work and school schedules may make it difficult to spend some quality time together. By scheduling something everyone can do, such as swimming lessons, you're more likely to create a bonding experience and ensure there is time allocated to spend with each other.
3) More Opportunity. If everyone in your family knows how to swim then they might feel more comfortable being in the water. This means you may have a better chance of convincing them to do more water-friendly activities (Kayaking, snorkeling, etc.)
4) Good For Your Body. Participating in swimming lessons encourages your family to get off the couch and hop in the water. After kicking your feet off the pool wall and doing a few laps your body will thank you for the exercise.
5) Safety. Life is full of the unexpected. For this reason, it's better for your family to be prepared and learn how to swim rather than take the risk of not learning and facing the potential consequences.
Overall, whether you plan on going in the water or not, learning how to swim is an essential life skill for anyone to have. Plus, taking swim lessons is fun, can save lives and is good for your health as well. This summer, venture out and take swimming lessons with your family. You won't regret it.
About LOOP-LOC: There's only one company known for manufacturing pool covers strong and tough enough to support an elephant: the legendary LOOP-LOC. LOOP-LOC pool safety covers is a global leader in the pool industry with a 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Hauppauge, New York, and 300 employees. Through its network of dealers, the company has sold safety swimming pool covers on every continent on earth except Antarctica. LOOP-LOC now also manufactures a line of luxury in-ground pool liners—with more exclusive designer patterns than any other company—as well as the BABY-LOC removable fencing, a convenient, cost-effective additional layer of protection to help deter toddlers from gaining access to a swimming pool.