LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its successful line of KODAK digital media products launched last year, Sakar International today announced the debut of an expansive new lineup of KODAK camera and photo accessories to help consumers get the most out of their photo capturing and viewing experience.
Sakar unveiled the first of their products to kick off its newly expanded KODAK brand licensing agreement today at the 2013 International CES, The worldwide manufacturing and distribution deal will have the first set of products on store shelves this spring.
"There is a tremendous heritage and strong consumer loyalty behind the KODAK brand," said Sakar President Jeff Saka. "We're very pleased to offer this all-new line of computer peripherals and digital photo accessories that will resonate with longtime Kodak fans, as well as anyone new to the brand, for their exceptional ease of use, quality and value."
The new lineup includes:
- Computer peripherals, including a next-generation webcam, digital photo viewers and small form factor digital photo frames
- Binoculars that leverage the latest optics technology for crystal clear visibility, perfect for bird watching in the field or an up-close view at the opera.
- Accessories to enhance mobile photography creativity and improve results.
- A wide range of shooting accessories for SLR and DSLR cameras, including cases, straps, tripods, filters, lenses and caps, accessory flashes, shutter releases and screen protectors.
- LED video lights to capture higher-quality images in low-light situations with a natural light that won't drain the battery.
The entire lineup of KODAK accessories will be available in stores through Sakar's international retail partners and online at select partner e-commerce sites.
To get a first look at the new KODAK lineup from Sakar, visit the Sakar Booth #13035 in Central Hall at the International CES that opens today in Las Vegas and continues through Jan. 11.
For more information about Sakar products, visit www.sakar.com.
About Sakar International
Sakar International, Inc. is a leading provider of consumer electronics and accessories. With a rich heritage of technology innovation since 1977, Sakar has developed a global presence by consistently evolving alongside technology to develop on-trend, cutting edge products. Sakar licenses over forty major entertainment brands and has maintained a diverse portfolio of product offerings, including: digital cameras, video recorders, karaoke machines and small appliances, along with audio, tablet, camera, smartphone and computer accessories. Sakar acquired the Vivitar brand in 2008 and has since launched a full line of photographic, optic and related accessories. Sakar is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, with additional offices in the United Kingdom, Canada, Latin America, Hong Kong and China.
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses and creative professionals unleash the power of images, information and printing to enrich their lives. To learn more, visit www.kodak.com and follow our blogs and social media at http://www.kodak.com/go/followus .
The Kodak trademark is used under license from Kodak.
SOURCE Sakar International