PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Todd Cohen, author of "Everyone's In Sales" will present several sales training sessions at the American Rental Association Conference in Orlando on February 9, 2014.
More than 8,000 people are expected to attend the conference where Cohen will show companies how to build a successful sales culture so that every employee sees how he or she contributes to making more sales happen.
Cohen's timely and motivating presentation will show business owners how to create the mindset that everyone in your organization helps the sales process by doing what they do well every day.
He'll also cover how to motivate others to help you achieve sales goals.
- The principles of a sales culture and how it impact customers' decisions.
- How to engage others with your value proposition.
- How to develop a Virtual (Sales) Team™ of internal and external supporters.
- How to identify and leverage your Relationships Portability Index.™
- How to sell yourself the best possible way to get what you want.
- How to measure sales culture ROI.
Cohen is scheduled to present keynote sales culture and training sessions at these events in 2014:
- Southwest Leadership Forum in Norman, OK, sponsored by The Sarkeys Foundation
- Project Management Institute, Lincoln Nebraska Chapter. This will be his third appearance at a PMI chapter meeting
- NFI, keynote
- International Flavor and Fragrance
To learn more about Todd Cohen or hire him to speak at businesses or conferences, go to http://www.SalesCulture.com
About Todd Cohen
Todd Cohen is an author and principal of SalesLeader, where he serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small start-ups to large corporations. Cohen also has hosted his own radio show, "Let's Talk Sales Culture."
Todd inspires, advises and builds high performance sales teams that produce outstanding results. He also provides strategic oversight and serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small, rapidly growing start-ups to well-established, large corporations.
Todd Cohen works with all companies that want to increase sales. Since 1984, Todd has coached and led sales teams to deliver more than $700 million in revenue for leading companies including Xerox, Gartner Group, Thomson-Reuters, and LexisNexis.
Todd is a frequent keynote speaker at sales conferences and national association meetings and his Sales Culture Workshops™ have been met with wide acclaim.
He is a professional member of the National Speakers Association, Past President of the NSA Philadelphia chapter. He chairs the Sales and Marketing group of the Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group. Todd is also a regular contributor to the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Read more news from Todd Cohen
SOURCE Todd Cohen