22 Aug, 2017, 09:06 ET
SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Full Circle Insights, Inc., makers of comprehensive marketing and sales performance management solutions, today announced that Salesforce Pardot, the leading marketing automation solution, is the Platinum Sponsor for its Circulate Conference, September 14-15 in San Francisco. Jim Sinai, vice president of product marketing for Salesforce Einstein will represent the company with a keynote focused on AI--where the technology is today and the promise it holds for the immediate future.
"Marketers are wondering if AI is just hype or if it will deliver meaningful business gains," said Jim Sinai, vice president of product marketing for Salesforce Einstein. "The promise of AI for marketers is to deliver the right message to the right person, at the right time and across the right channel. I'm looking forward to Circulate to discuss today's applications of AI in marketing, as well as what is in store for the near future."
"Having Salesforce play such a seminal role at our conference on the Insights Economy is apropos given where the industry is going. The B2B customer journey is complex and as marketers we are challenged with a wealth of data and how to best use it in order to engage prospects. It can be hard to tease out signals versus noise," said Bonnie Crater, Full Circle Insights CEO. "Full Circle Insights enables better data and better insights that can better inform AI for a more accurate end result."
Focused on the Insights Economy the conference will explore how the impact of explosive martech growth is changing the way marketing and sales do their jobs. Some of the most progressive thinkers in the sales and marketing industry will keynote at the conference including:
- Ashu Garg, general partner at Foundation Capital, in a session on "Why a 10X Increase in MarTech Spend Is Ushering in the Decade of the CMO"
- Bonnie Crater, President and CEO of Full Circle Insights, will define the Insights Economy
- John Donlon, senior research director at SiriusDecisions, will deliver "Realizing the Promise of Data-Driven Marketing" and share an architecture and process framework for developing a truly data-driven marketing organization
- Tom Seclow, partner at Spencer Stuart, one of the world's leading global executive search and leadership consulting firms, will present "What CEO's Look for in a CMO"
- Patrick Renvoisé, noted TEDx speaker will deliver "Neuromarketing and Neuroselling: The New Sciences of Persuasion"
- A panel session titled "The Chief Revenue Officer - The New Suite Spot!" will explore this burgeoning executive position with a panel of CROs and the by-product of this new role in bridging the sales and marketing divide
- Known as the Marketoonist, Tom Fishburne, will deliver "Always in Beta: Adopting a Mindset for the Modern Digital World"
In addition to keynote speakers, there are many breakout sessions planned across three tracks: Applying Marketing and Sales Metrics Day-to-Day, Marketing and Sales Executive Leadership For Growth, and Sales and Marketing Analytics at Work. For more information about Circulate 2017, or to register, visit www.circulateconference.com.
About Full Circle Insights
Full Circle Insights delivers marketing and sales performance management solutions to optimize a company's marketing mix and drive more revenue. The company offers multi-touch attribution, comprehensive funnel metrics and lead management technology. Built 100 percent on the Salesforce App Cloud, Full Circle Insights' products complement leading marketing automation solutions.
Founded by former Salesforce executives, CRM implementation veterans and marketing automation specialists, the Full Circle Insights industry pioneers are seasoned in creating marketing measurement foundations to grow revenue. Learn more at www.fullcircleinsights.com.
Salesforce, Salesforce AppExchange, Salesforce App Cloud, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
SOURCE Full Circle Insights, Inc.
Share this article