NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Samsung Electronics unveiled the concept of the FITT360, a 360-degree wearable camcorder, last year.
The K-ICT Born2Global Centre announced that accelerated and spun off from Samsung Electronics with this concept developed, LINKFLOW is bringing this state-of-the-art technology to the market via Kickstarter with full details to be disclosed.
FITT360 is wearable around the neck all day with its light and portable design. Ergonomically designed to fit everybody while keeping it unobtrusive with its sleek neckband form, FITT360 is rain-, snow-, heat-, and shockproof to endure users' life.
With patented image stabilization, live stitching and streaming functionality, FITT360 opens up possibilities for tele-presence and life streaming scenarios. With life logging in mind, the built-in GPS enables users to keep their personal 360 video-logs within the companion mobile application.
Companion mobile application "FITT360" allows users to preview and share videos via SNS in real-time. Share vivid moments with friends and families - anytime, anywhere with following hardware specs.
- 3 Full HD 1080p cameras provide horizontally 4K Resolution images capturing 360-degree surroundings in true First-Person-View
- Power Button to turn ON/OFF FITT 360
- Quick Capture Button to activate video/photo shooting in a click of a button
- 90 minutes of running time per a fully charged battery
- Battery Check Button to indicate how much battery have left with LED
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Slider to communicate to the phone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to access more features on the mobile app
- With a VR Head-Mount-Device on, users can immerse right back into the moments that matter to you
The FITT360 Kickstarter campaign launches on Sunday, Jan 8. FITT360 is available for pre-orders on Kickstarter for a 50% discounted super early bird price, 40% discounted early bird price and 30% discounted Kickstarter exclusive price of $349, $419 and $489 respectively.
For more information, please visit www.fitt360.co
Linkflow (www.fitt360.co)'s mission is to shape for future of wearable 360-degree camera. Linkflow was founded in 2016 by Kevin Kim, Aiden Kim, Junse Kim, Sammy Cho with its headquarter in Seoul, South Korea. LINKFLOW is a member company of the K-ICT Born2Global Centre.
About K-ICT Born2Global Centre
K-ICT Born2Global Centre (www.born2global.com) is a full-cycle service platform for global expansion. Since inception in 2013, Born2Global has been setting the standard for a successful startup ecosystem as the main Korean government agency under the Ministry of Science and ICT. Born2Global has expanded and transformed startups to be engaged, equipped and connected with the global market.
Marketing Manager of LINKFLOW
PR Manager of Born2Global
SOURCE K-ICT Born2Global Centre