PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Tork, an SCA brand, launched Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions, a new offering that helps customers unlock their restrooms' hidden potential by debunking the myth that upgrading a restroom's ambiance and efficiency requires significant time and money.
While restrooms aren't top-of-mind for the average person, it is arguably the most often-used facility in any building. Whether it be a restaurant, hotel, university, transportation hub, hospital or office building, unclean, poorly-stocked and outdated restrooms leave a negative impression on visitors, tenants and even employees, while a well-maintained facility enhances a business' reputation.
Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions provides customers with a premium and cost-effective alternative to restroom upgrades. With this line of easy-to-install systems that won't hurt existing infrastructure or take restrooms out of play for long periods the way a traditional renovation would, enhancing restroom facilities no longer means an extensive overhaul. With Tork's new range of solutions, facility managers can unlock an improved, modern restroom experience for users by making simple upgrades to existing units.
As part of the Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions line, Tork is launching:
- Tork Matic® Hand Towel Dispenser Recessed - with Intuition™ Sensor – This dispenser easily fits into existing recessed infrastructure, providing a touch-free roll towel system that gives guests the ultimate hand drying experience.
- Tork Xpress™ Recessed Cabinet Towel Adapters – With three size options that are easily attached within a recessed towel cabinet, this is ideal for customers who prefer folded towel solutions. Not only does it ensure one-at-a-time dispensing, it also prevents product from falling out.
"Tork continues to innovate by focusing on solutions that offer a premium, easy and cost-effective alternative to intensive restroom renovations," says Claude Corcos, marketing director, commercial segment for SCA AfH Professional Hygiene. "Facility managers and business owners often hesitate to make washroom enhancements because of the myth that upgrades are costly and complex. With Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions, we want to help customers unlock their restrooms' hidden potential by challenging this misconception and showing how our line makes upgrades easy-to-install and hassle free."
With sleek design and enhanced capabilities, Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions can help customers and end users unlock benefits such as:
- Savings – Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions fit seamlessly into existing wall units, eliminating the need for costly renovations.
- Improved Products – The dispensers and adapters allow customers to take full advantage of Tork Premium Hand Towels, which feature superior softness and a better experience for end users' hand drying needs.
- Better hygiene – One at a time dispensing with Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions ensures that users only touch the sheet that they will use, improving restroom hygiene. Tork Matic® Hand Towel Dispenser Recessed - with Intuition™ takes this one step further by enabling hands-free dispensing.
- Easier maintenance – Thanks to Tork Xpress™ Recessed Cabinet Towel Adapters, which fit tightly into recessed dispensers, regulating product flow, cleaning staff no longer have to tidy up after piles of towels that fall onto the floor – or worse – those that fall into wet sinks.
- Enhanced visitor experience – With Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions, restroom visitors will experience a modern restroom that combines streamlined design aesthetic with state-of-the-art functionality.
This online guide helps facility managers determine which products from the portfolio will work best for their facility and offer a better experience for staff and visitors.
For more information or interview inquiries, contact Iris Leung at (212) 546-7824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tork brand offers professional hygiene products and services to customers ranging from restaurants and healthcare facilities to offices, schools and industries. Products include dispensers, paper towels, toilet tissue, soap, napkins, and industrial and kitchen wipers. Through expertise in hygiene, functional design and sustainability, Tork has become a market leader. Tork is a global brand of SCA, and a committed partner to customers in over 80 countries. To keep up with the latest Tork news and innovations, please visit: www.torkusa.com.
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company that develops and produces personal care products, tissue and forest products. With sales in 100 countries, SCA has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately $13.7 billion.
In North America, SCA produces the Tork® line of napkin, towel, tissue and wiper products used in commercial settings such as office buildings, restaurants, schools and healthcare facilities. Through a recent acquisition, SCA produces the Wausau Paper® brand of Away from Home products. SCA TENA® line of incontinence care products is used by consumers at home and in healthcare facilities. TENA and Tork are the global leading brands in their categories. For more information, visit www.sca.com/us.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sca-launches-tork-stainless-washroom-upgrade-solutions-in-north-america-300387177.html
SOURCE SCA AfH Professional Hygiene