TRUSSVILLE, Ala., March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty vehicles manufacturer, SCA Performance, the builder of the Chevy Reaper and SCA 571 truck designs, is proud to announce the newest edition to their flagship line of Black Widow trucks. Based on the proven 2016 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra platforms these new Black Widow trucks continue the legacy of capability and experience you expect from SCA Performance.
Driven by a passion to build the most cutting-edge, highest quality, and best performing trucks for on and off-road performance enthusiasts, the expert team at SCA Performance has upfitted the 2016 Black Widow with proprietary features that literally elevate your driving experience to a whole new level.
Listed among the exclusive features for the SCA Black Widow are:
- The SCA true 6" suspension lift system
- 36" BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires
- 20" black with milled spoke Black Widow wheels
- SCA massive pocket style fender flares
- Front facing hood scoop (louvered hood vents on Chevy Silverado)
- Black Widow logo 5" oval side steps
- Stainless steel performance exhaust
- Interior appointments including a stainless steel gauge upgrade, red ambient cabin lighting, Black Widow stitched headrests, and LED shadow lighting
- Available SCA front bumper that can be equipped with Rigid Industries LED lighting
- Available engine modification packages with SCA engine management calibrations
For videos and images of the 2016 Chevrolet and GMC SCA Performance Black Widow please visit:
The 2016 SCA Performance Black Widow trucks are available for sale at Chevrolet and GMC dealerships all over the world.
For over 37 years, SCA Performance has been committed to fueling the passion that drives you. For more information about SCA Performance and the opportunity to own an SCA Performance vehicle, visit SCAperformance.com or contact:
SOURCE SCA Performance