PALO ALTO, Calif., May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ScaleGrid now supports dedicated high-performance MongoDB clusters on Azure. ScaleGrid high-performance clusters feature faster CPU's and premium disks for best in class performance on Azure. Our high-performance clusters offer at least 4x the performance of similarly sized competitor clusters. See more details in our performance comparison blog post.
"We have seen consistent demand from our customers for high performance MongoDB clusters using premium disks on Azure. With our latest release customers can get access to a high performance configuration with a single click. You still have access to the full suite of ScaleGrid tools for provisioning, scale, monitoring, alerts, patching and upgrade."
Dharshan Rangegowda, Founder & CEO, ScaleGrid
Key features of ScaleGrid platform for MongoDB on Azure include the following:
- Bring your own Azure account - Host with ScaleGrid or bring your own Azure account. Leverage your Azure credits to host your database servers.
- Premium disk support - Configure your MongoDB clusters to use Azure premium disks for high performance.
- VNET support - Deploy your MongoDB servers in public/private subnets of your VNET.
- Full admin access to the entire setup - Full admin access to MongoDB and the underlying machine.
- Encryption at rest - All MongoDB data persisted on disk can be 'Encrypted at rest'. If this feature is turned on all backups are encrypted as well.
- Cross Datacenter setup options - Distribute your MongoDB servers across data centers to handle your uptime needs.
For a detailed overview of our features please visit our Redis products page - https://scalegrid.io/mongodb/products.html
Scalegrid.io is a fully managed MongoDB® and Redis® database-as-a-service solution. ScaleGrid handles all aspects of database management including creation, backup, restore, scale, performance monitoring, upgrade, patching etc. ScaleGrid provides a single easy to use console for MongoDB hosting and Redis hosting.
For more information on ScaleGrid, visit https://scalegrid.io / Twitter: @scalegridio