PALO ALTO, Calif, Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- We are happy to announce the general availability of our Redis hosting services in all of the AWS data centers. Redis on ScaleGrid provides a high performance, one click and fully managed Redis-as-a-service solution.
"Creating and maintaining a Redis master-slave setup on a public cloud is fairly time consuming operation. With our Redis release we are now offering our customers the same benefits we do for MongoDB clusters. Our team and software will handle all the operations while you can focus on the application. Redis support has been a highly requested feature from our customers. It gives them a single console to manage all their MongoDB and Redis hosting needs." - Dharshan Rangegowda, Founder & CEO, ScaleGrid
Key features of Scalegrid Redis platform include the following:
- Bring your own AWS account - Host with ScaleGrid or bring your own AWS account
- VPC support - Deploy your Redis servers in public/private subnets of your VPC
- Full admin access to the entire setup - Full admin access to Redis and the underlying machine
- Encryption at rest - All Redis data persisted on disk can be 'Encrypted at rest'. If this feature is turned on all backups are encrypted as well.
- Custom persistence options - Customize the persistence options for your cluster. RDB/AOF or both.
- Reserved Instance support - Purchase reserved instances to reduce your hosting costs up to 30%
- Cross Datacenter setup options - Distribute your Redis servers across data centers to solve your caching needs.
For a detailed overview of our features please visit our Redis products page - https://scalegrid.io/redis/products.html
Support for Redis hosting on Azure, Google Cloud & DigitalOcean is coming soon. Feel free to reach out to us @ email@example.com with questions or comments.
Scalegrid.io is a fully managed MongoDB® and Redis® database-as-a-service solution. ScaleGrid handles all aspects of database management including creation, backup, restore, scale, performance monitoring, upgrade, patching etc. Scalegrid provides a single easy to use console for MongoDB hosting and Redis hosting.
For more information on ScaleGrid, visit https://scalegrid.io / Twitter: @scalegridio