SEATTLE, Nov. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Seabourn, the world's finest ultra-luxury cruise line, is marking the beginning of the 2017 holiday season by featuring a "Wish List" sale, which starts November 24, on a selection of global voyages through summer 2018.
A pioneer in ultra-luxury cruising, Seabourn has earned wide acclaim and numerous accolades from cruise industry observers, travel professionals and travelers alike since launching its first vessel in 1988. Now, with an active four-ship ultra-luxury fleet and a fifth new ship, Seabourn Ovation, on the way in spring 2018, Seabourn presents options to visit far corners of the world while delivering award-winning experiences on the newest and most consistent fleet in the industry.
"The holidays are filled with opportunities to find incredible values on so many things, travel included," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "There is no better time to sit with family and friends to plan upcoming adventures in places like the Caribbean, Asia, and Europe. These enticing offers, like many others at this time of year, will only be available for a limited time."
To get the festive season started, the line is offering a "Wish List sale" featuring a range of exceptional savings and value-added enticements. Savings will be available on select voyages departing through August 31, 2018 on bookings made by December 12, 2017. Offers may include:
Complimentary Three Veranda Suite category upgrade
- Complimentary Veranda for Ocean View category upgrade
- Up to $500 U.S. Shipboard Credit per suite
Book Penthouse and Premium Suites on select sailings and receive:
- $1,000 U.S. per Suite Shipboard Credit for Penthouse and Premium Suites
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel and introduced luxury travelers to a fleet of intimate ships that emulated the world's finest yachts.
Seabourn continues to represent the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; open bars throughout the ship; fine wines poured at lunch and dinner; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home onboard. The ships travel the globe to many of the world's most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Those who sail on Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. These programs include 'An Evening with Tim Rice', the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50's and 60's. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice
Seabourn is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, P&O Cruises Australia and fathom. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL andNYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.