SEATTLE, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Click-to-Tweet: [email protected] launches the line's 140-day World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries and 79-day Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica, inviting travelers to plan their 2023 sailings today. Learn more about these once-in-a-lifetime voyages: bit.ly/SBN-WorldCruise
Seabourn, the ultra-luxury cruise line, is inviting travelers to plan for travel in 2023 on the brand's World Cruise and Grand Voyage. The 140-day 2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries on Seabourn Sojourn, and 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica aboard Seabourn Quest, offer two distinct voyages set to visit multiple continents and ports while offering exclusive opportunities to experience natural wonders and diverse cultures. The voyages will be open for sale tomorrow, February 12, and the full itinerary details will be available on Seabourn's website.
The itineraries of both sailings were carefully curated by Seabourn's Global Itinerary Planning and Product Development team, who designed each voyage with "differentiation" and unique experiences in mind.
"Our team designed the 2023 World Cruise and 2023 Grand Voyage to be exploratory in nature, focused on alluring destinations and experiences that most guests are likely not familiar with but will love being able to discover," said Tim Littley, senior director of Global Itinerary Planning and Product Development for Seabourn.
"Given these uncertain times, our guests have asked Seabourn to offer travel options further into the future. With the 2023 World Cruise and Grand Voyage, we open options well into 2023 for future planning," said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. "Imagine sailing from Miami, heading south and then west around the world and finishing the voyage in Barcelona on Seabourn's world cruise or departing round-trip Miami and circumnavigating South America including iconic Antarctica."
2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries
The 2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries will see Seabourn Sojourn cross two great oceans – Pacific and Indian – as well as traverse the Atlantic Ocean along the coast of Africa, stopping at renowned ports, including Papeete, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Mombasa, Cape Town, Durban, Dakar, Casablanca and more. The ship will also visit a number of small, hidden gems in the South Pacific, Easter Island, Papua New Guinea, Western Australia, Seychelles, Cape Verde, West Africa and more. Departing on January 6, 2023, the 140-day voyage from Miami to Barcelona will visit a total of 61 destinations and 32 countries. The sailing will include overnights in 10 cities and extended stays late into the evening in 16 ports, offering more time in port for guests to explore these fascinating destinations. Seabourn will also offer segments of the World Cruise ranging from 21 to 81 days in length for travelers who can't sail for the full duration of the voyage.
2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica
There will be plenty for guests to look forward to on the 2023 Grand Voyage as Seabourn Quest sails to Central America, skims the coast of South America, and sails to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, before making its way back smoothly to the Amazon and through the Caribbean. Departing on January 6, 2023, the 79-day voyage round-trip from Miami will visit a total of 37 destinations and 15 countries, with five overnight stays and extended stays late into the evening in eight destinations. Seabourn will also offer the Grand Voyage in shorter segments ranging from 21 to 58 days, should guests not have the flexibility to make the full two-month voyage.
Both voyages will offer the line's popular "Ventures by Seabourn" program, featuring expert expedition teams leading intensive explorations of extraordinary destinations on optional kayaking, Zodiac, snorkeling and trekking tours. The Grand Voyage will include a five-day "Antarctica Experience," where Zodiac cruising and landings will be included, while kayaking adventures will be optional.
There will also be exclusive special events planned over the course of each voyage, as well as local entertainment, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines for guests to savor as they sail around the globe. Guests will also have opportunities to take their travels further with assorted picks from the line's optional Seabourn Journeys collection, offering escorted pre-, post- and mid-voyage experiences to explore iconic landmarks that are best experienced beyond a scheduled port call.
Guests who book either the full 140-day 2023 World Cruise or the full 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage will receive a value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities. Book by May 31, 2022 to receive the following:
- Round-trip air
- Shipboard Credit:
- Ocean View & Veranda Suites receive up to $4,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite (up to $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Penthouse & Premium Suites receive up to $6,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite (up to $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Unlimited Internet Package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package (World Cruise only for U.S. and Canadian citizens only)
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Exclusive Events, including a President's Event
- Special pillow gifts
- 50 percent reduced deposit (US/CAD/AUS only)
- 3 percent Early Bonus Savings when paid in full by May 31, 2022
- 5 percent Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full 140-day World Cruise or the full 79-day Grand Voyage
Guests will receive an additional 6 percent savings off the cruise-only fare if they book either the entire 140-day World Cruise or the full 79-day Grand Voyage and pay in full by April 15, 2021. Certain restrictions apply. For guests who cannot sail on the entire 140-day World Cruise voyage or 79-day Grand Voyage, shorter segments are available, along with a selection of benefits and amenities. Full terms and conditions are available on Seabourn's website.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world's most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL andNYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew, shoreside employees, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability