ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasons 52, the highly-acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar, will introduce its new autumn menu on September 20. Known for its seasonally inspired menus and fresh approach to dining, Seasons 52 meets the demands of today's culinary-savvy consumer, offering a complete dining experience with great tasting foods and positive lifestyle benefits – a concept that is "right for the times."
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/52061-seasons-52-introduces-new-autumn-menu
"The autumn menu at Seasons 52 is a celebration of the freshest produce and flavors of the season, highlighted by harvest squash, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, pumpkin and apples," said Cliff Pleau, Senior Director of Culinary. "With full-flavored items such as Manchester Farms All-Natural Grilled Quail and Prince Edward Island Mussels, our autumn menu is designed to excite and surprise the palette, always offering guests something new to discover."
Guests will delight in new autumn menu items including:
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom & Five Cheese Flatbread – with leaf spinach and truffle sour cream
- Artichoke & Goat Cheese Flatbread – leaf spinach, balsamic onions and roasted peppers
- Organic Tomato Carpaccio – chevre, balsamic vinegar, sweet basil and grilled bruschetta
- Half Moon Bay Brussels Sprouts – with roasted garlic
- Prince Edward Island Mussels – steamed in zesty marinara sauce with grilled ciabatta
- Maple Leaf Farms Sesame Duck Salad – with apples, toasted pecans, cranberries, butternut squash and fresh mint
- Manchester Farms All-Natural Grilled Quail – with mashed sweet potatoes and bourbon-chili glaze
- Roasted Harvest Squash Trio – with honey-mint glaze
- Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence – with gingersnap crust
Two new cocktails will also be featured on the autumn menu – the "Skinny" Raspberry Chocolatini and the Superfruit Martini. Crafted with lower-calorie ingredients, the "Skinny" Raspberry Chocolatini is a decadent mixture of Voli Light Raspberry Cocoa Vodka and Zico Chocolate Coconut Water. The Superfruit Martini mixes high anti-oxidant juices of blueberry and pomegranate with Veev, the world's first spirit made with Acai Berry – widely touted for its health benefits.
To his "Drink These Before They Become Famous" list – a handpicked selection of must-try wines for the season – Master Sommelier George Miliotes will feature two wines that hail from quality-conscious, small wineries. The wines include:
- Mauritson Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma '07 – Perfect for pairing with filet or lamb, Clay Mauriton's Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most flavorful Cabernets around. Master Sommelier George Miliotes loves how this Sonoma wine marries the ripe and plush tannins that are innate within Cabernet.
- Ramey Chardonnay, Russian River '08 – One of the great wineries in California, Ramey's Chardonnay embodies the old world balance and ripe richness of Chardonnays from the region. It is a perfect full-bodied wine for the cooler months.
Seasons 52 changes its menu four times a year with weekly fresh features to truly capture the flavors of the season. Each guest is guaranteed the highest quality fresh food, prepared without compromising great taste. Nothing on the menu is above 475 calories, including the signature flatbreads and appetizers, to all entrees and Mini Indulgence desserts, which were originally created at Seasons 52 in Orlando in 2002. Seasons 52's promise of "a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well" has been consistently praised by restaurant critics across the country and people's choice awards alike.
Seasons 52 currently operates 18 locations in eleven states across the country and will open additional restaurants in Naples, FL (Mercato Center), Jacksonville, FL (St. Johns Town Center) and Kansas City, MO (Country Club Plaza) in fall 2011; Oak Brook, IL (Oakbrook Center) and Garden City, NY (Roosevelt Field) in spring 2012, and Santa Monica, CA (Ocean and Broadway) in fall 2012.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52, which debuted in 2003, is a fresh grill and wine bar that provides guests with a fresh dining experience, enabling them to celebrate living well. The menu is orchestrated by award-winning Chef Clifford Pleau, and is inspired by the seasons and the fresh appeal of the farmers' market – 52 weeks a year. The award-winning wine list created and developed by Master Sommelier George Miliotes – one of 180 Master Sommeliers worldwide – is consistently praised for its diverse international selection of 100 wines, including more than 52 offered by the glass. Seasons 52 is recognized as a forward-thinking restaurant concept that is "right for the times" and always offers guests something new to discover. For more information, please visit Seasons52.com.
*** Photos & recipes available upon request ***
SOURCE Seasons 52