ORLANDO, Fla., March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasons 52, the highly-acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, is set to introduce its spring menu on March 15, allowing guests to savor the fresh flavors of the spring season. Seasons 52 is known for its seasonally inspired menu and fresh approach to dining that meets the demands of today's culinary-savvy consumers who are looking for a complete dining experience with great tasting food that offers positive lifestyle benefits.
"Spring provides great ingredients and flavors that inspire our seasonal menu and allow us to showcase some truly unique recipes," said Cliff Pleau, Senior Director of Culinary, Seasons 52. "You'll taste the flavors of spring across the menu, highlighted by the new lamb T-bone and Tasmanian trout. And with weekly chef-inspired features, there's always something new to discover at Seasons 52."
This spring guests can enjoy a bounty of new menu items such as:
- Spring Thyme & Parmesan Crispbread
- Grilled Lamb T-bone – with truffle mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus
- Tasmanian Trout – marinated in lemongrass, served with basmati rise, sugar snap peas and a lemongrass broth
- Grilled Spring Asparagus – with feta cheese crumbles and an olive pepper salsa
- Tuna Avocado Roll – wrapped in soy mamenori
- Artichoke Stuffed Artichoke Leaves – with organic arugula, Parmesan cheese and a balsamic glaze
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Cookies & Cream Mini Indulgence – decadent chocolate mousse layered with cookie crumbles
A new cocktail will be arriving this spring – the Strawberry Basil Fusion features strawberry infused Prairie organic vodka with fresh basil and organic agave nectar. Master Sommelier, George Miliotes has also updated his "Drink These Before They Become Famous" list, a handpicked selection of must-try wines for the season, including:
- Marchetti Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi – an Old World white wine from Italy with intensely ripened fruit flavors and a meyer lemon finish
- Quinta do Crasto – a red from Portugal bursting with raspberry and blackberry flavors, soft tannins and a plush finish
Seasons 52 changes the menu four times a year with weekly fresh features to truly capture the flavors of the season. Each valued guest can be guaranteed the highest quality fresh food, prepared without compromising great taste or a rich and complete dining experience. Nothing on the menu is more than 475 calories, from the signature flatbreads and appetizers, to all entrees and the Mini Indulgence desserts, which were originally created at Seasons 52 in Orlando in 2002. Seasons 52's promise of "a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well" has been consistently praised by restaurant critics across the country and people's choice awards alike.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that provides guests with a fresh dining experience, enabling them to celebrate living well. This is a brand that is "right for the times." The menu is orchestrated by award-winning Chef Clifford Pleau, and is inspired by the seasons and the fresh appeal of the farmers' market… 52 weeks a year. The award-winning wine list, which is created and developed by Master Sommelier George Miliotes (the 152nd master sommelier in the world), consistently wins praise for its diverse international selection of 100 wines, including 60 offered by the glass. The casually sophisticated dining ambiance typifies the upmarket restaurant segment, which is outpacing the growth of other restaurant industry segments. Seasons 52 debuted in 2003 and currently operates locations in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, California, Texas and Arizona. Seasons 52 will open additional restaurants in North Bethesda, MD (North Bethesda Market) in Spring 2011; McLean, VA (Tysons Corner Center) in Summer 2011; and Jacksonville (St. Johns Town Center) and Naples, FL (Mercato Center) in Fall 2011. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com.
Photos available upon request.
SOURCE Seasons 52