CLEVELAND, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to separate studies from Kotter International as well as McKinsey & Company, on average, 70 percent of new, large-scale initiatives fall short of their Desired State.
Why is this?
What keeps us from getting there?
How can we learn from the latest research to increase executive buy-in for information security?
Join SecureState for this informative webinar where you'll learn:
- The challenges of getting from a Current State to a Desired State, and ultimately to a Managed or Secure State.
- How to apply the Principle of Three Forces (time, change, resources) to Executive Discussions.
- Create a strategy that bridges the gap between tactical assessments and strategic management for a better security "roadmap."
- How to get out of the "Assessment Death Cycle."
- How to speak the language of business using a Decision Model.
Ken Stasiak - SecureState CEO and Founder: Having founded SecureState in 2001, Ken has unique roots that enable him to effectively operate in both the business and technical worlds. He brandishes an ingenious business sense that has helped build the company from the ground up and become a dominating business presence in the information security consulting industry.
Stephen Marchewitz - SecureState President: With his consulting and risk management experience, Steve has become an expert in the field of information security. He has presented at various security seminars and has been quoted in such magazines as: Banking Info Security, Automation World, Modern Economics, and Government IT.
SecureState provides premier consulting services for companies across the nation and internationally, including government and commercial sectors. The SecureState team is comprised of several specialties including: Advisory Services, Audit & Compliance, Profiling & Penetration, Privacy, Risk Management, and Incident Response.
SecureState Public Relations