DENVER, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SeeUnity announces the immediate availability of SeeUnity Mobile for Android, which enables OpenText eDOCS users to directly access content from their smartphone or tablet device. SeeUnity Mobile embeds key ECM functionality into mobile devices, granting users the ability to securely access enterprise content anywhere, anytime.
"We've enjoyed great success over the past year with SeeUnity Mobile for Apple iPad and iPhone devices," said Brant Henne, Marketing Director at SeeUnity. "The mission behind SeeUnity Mobile has been to untether ECM users so they can get the data they need, whenever they need it. Adding Android support was a key milestone in our development roadmap, and provides our customers control over their mobile device platform choices."
The Mobile app pairs a pleasing and consistent user experience with content accessibility – emphasizing a sleek, intuitive interface that seamlessly adapts across screens and device form factors. SeeUnity Mobile for Android currently supports mobile access to OpenText eDOCS, with support planned for additional ECM systems. SeeUnity Mobile is also available for iOS devices.
- Access any number of eDOCS libraries simultaneously.
- Browse eDOCS objects including public folders, quick searches, dynamic views, file plans, workspaces, etc.
- Search by metadata or content.
- Tag documents or containers as "favorites" for quick access.
- Open documents in compatible external apps.
- View document properties.
- View any version of a document.
- A built-in document previewer with pan and zoom.
- Select text to copy, find and highlight terms within the document, and search for related items on the web.
- E-Mail documents by copy or reference.
How to Obtain
A free evaluation version of SeeUnity Mobile is available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seeUnity.com. This fully functional trial version connects to our Mobile demonstration server, allowing users to test drive the app for themselves. For more information about SeeUnity products, including enterprise licensing of SeeUnity Mobile, please contact [email protected], or call 970-776-8300.
SeeUnity builds software that integrates, synchronizes and delivers content – to users, systems and cloud services. For more information about SeeUnity, visit www.seeunity.com.
SeeUnity and the SeeUnity logo are trademarks of SeeUnity, Inc. eDOCS is a registered trademark of OpenText Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.