LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- (CES 2014) – Seiki continues to defy the notion that a higher price tag equals a better TV. For smart and savvy consumers seeking simple and affordable technology, Seiki (www.seiki.com) offers its updated 2014 product portfolio of 4K Ultra HD TVs, LED HD TVs, Retro Design HD TVs, the innovative U-VISION™ HDMI accessories, and a host of new home audio products. Seiki is showcasing select products from its product portfolio at the 2014 International CES held in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 to 10.
The 2014 product portfolio includes:
- 10 4K Ultra HD TV models starting from the PC-friendly 28-inch class screen to the new Seiki Pro™ 85-inch class screen
- Seiki 28-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE28UY04): Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) $399
- Seiki 32-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE32UY04): MAP (TBD)
- Seiki 39-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE39UY04): MAP $599
- Seiki 50-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE50UY04-1): MAP $899
- Seiki 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE55UY04): MAP $999
- Seiki 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE28UY04): MAP $1,799
- Seiki Pro 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE55UY06): MAP $1,299
- Seiki Pro 58-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE58UY06): MAP $1,599
- Seiki Pro 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE65UY06): MAP $2,199
- Seiki Pro 85-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE85UY06): MAP $7,999
- 16 LED HD TV models featuring full 1080p or 720p HD resolutions from screen sizes ranging from 19- to 70-inch class
- 6 home theater sound bar solutions featuring Bluetooth® connectivity and wireless subwoofers
- 6 Portable Bluetooth and Internet music speaker systems
- U-VISION 4K up-conversion HDMI cable and adapter
"The Seiki brand continues to meet the need of today's consumer electronics buyers wanting simplicity and affordability. Our 2014 product lineup maintain our brand mission to offer straightforward, no-nonsense digital entertainment experience," said Frank Kendzora, executive vice president at Seiki. "For instance, we now offer one of the largest number of 4K Ultra HD screens in the industry, but we've eliminated all the non-essential features and concentrated on what matters most—stunning picture and sound at an equally stunning price."
Seiki offers the same video and audio quality featured in higher priced 4K Ultra HD and HD TVs, but without the add-on features that increase price. Seiki TVs are manufactured with the most advanced LED panels, video processing electronics and high-performance amplifiers to deliver the highest picture and audio quality. Seiki also manufactures its TVs in its own factory to further control costs and maintain a high level of quality control.
For all of its TV models, Seiki offers a comprehensive one-year replacement warranty through its U.S.-based customer support at (855) MY-SEIKI.
Seiki (pronounced "SAY-key") represents a new way of thinking in consumer electronics. Seiki offers straightforward, reliable digital entertainment experience that is affordably priced and backed by comprehensive customer support.
Featuring a one-year replacement warranty, Seiki markets a full range of high-definition LED televisions that feature 4K Ultra HD and Full HD 1080p resolutions. Seiki 4K Ultra HD TV was recognized and presented with the ninth annual POPULAR MECHANICS' Breakthrough Awards as one of the top ten products setting benchmarks in design and engineering today.
The company also markets an audio product line that includes multi-channel stereo sound bar solutions and portable Bluetooth® speaker models. Seiki products are available at select authorized national in-store and online retailers. For more information about Seiki and its complete list of North American retail partners, please visit www.seiki.com.