NEW YORK, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global semi-automatic filling equipment and manual filling equipment market is projected to reach USD 4.52 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2015 and 2020. Increasing concern over reduction of errors and the need for time-saving operations are additional drivers propelling the growth of this market.
"The food & beverages segment is the fastest-growing application"
The food & beverages segment led the global filling equipment market, by application in 2014. This segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. The growth of this application segment can be attributed to increase in demand of manufacturers for improved production efficiency and creative packaging in the food & beverage industry.
"Asia-Pacific is leading market"
Asia-Pacific led the global filling equipment market, and this dominance is expected to continue during the forecast period. The emerging middle class population in countries, such as China and India, is escalating the demand for consumer goods, healthcare, and high quality lifestyle, thereby making Asia-Pacific a promising market for filling equipment.
Profile break-up of primary participants in this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation - C-level – 35%, Director-level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region - North America – 30%, Europe– 20%, Asia-Pacific - 45%, RoW – 5%
This study estimates the size of the global filling equipment market from 2015 to 2020. As a part of qualitative analysis, this research study also provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by key market players, such as Nordson Corp., (U.S.), COESIA Group (Italy), GEA Group AG (U.S.), Fisnar Inc. (U.S.), Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies Inc. (U.S.), and Graco Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the semi-automatic filling equipment and manual filling equipment market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on filling equipment offered by the top players in the filling equipment market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the filling equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for filling equipment across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the filling equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global filling equipment market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03767873-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001