SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Jolt Consulting Group, a leading business and technology services consultant for service management organizations grew its revenues by 17.6% in 2016, while improving profitability by 25%. The fast pace of expansion for the 6-year old firm included accolades such as recognition as a Top Field Service Solution Provider and coverage by CIOReview.
Jeff Oskin, Founder and CEO of Jolt Consulting Group, commented: "I'm pleased to announce our 2016 results with records across our company operating metrics including revenues and profits. It is evident from the number of consulting engagements completed plus the customer experiences we've improved—2.15 million and growing—that our clients value our unparalleled expertise in the service industry. Our ability to advise our clients from both a business operations and technology perspective is a key Jolt differentiator. That's why our expertise is sought not only by service-focused companies, but also by the technology providers themselves as well as investment firms seeking counsel on the service technology industry."
Notable 2016 Consulting Projects:
- For an industrial nuclear measurement solutions manufacturer, implemented a global rollout of the Salesforce Sales Cloud application integrated with ServiceMax, including multiple languages and currencies and SAP interfaces.
- Completed a global deployment of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud applications for a global manufacturing client.
- For a $1B capital equipment manufacturer, created future "to-be" business processes based upon industry best practices, developed a technology roadmap and business case.
- Concluded a 22-month project management engagement for implementation of a complex, enterprise-wide EMR and service software solution.
- Advised a leading global mobile workforce management software company on its go-to-market strategy for a new cloud-based offering.
- Expanded Jolt's managed services to include hosting, monitoring and application management of service management software for a Midwest client in the heavy equipment service and repair sector.
- Completed best-in-class service assessments and technology selection engagements for a series of service organizations across several industry verticals.
- Completed several field service market and competitive studies for leading private equity and venture firms who completed investments in the space during 2016.
Highlights of JOLT's 2016 Service Industry Leadership:
- Selected by CIOReview magazine as one of the 20 Most Promising Field Service Solution Providers in its annual Field Service Industry Special Edition , which cited Jolt's "extensive business knowledge, along with in-depth, integrated, and innovative strategies in the field service arena."
- Featured in several prominent service industry publications including Field Service Digital.
- Reached a key company milestone of 100 completed service consulting engagements (now 130+).
- Chaired the Service Innovation and Technology track at Field Service USA, for the fourth consecutive year.
About Jolt Consulting Group
Jolt Consulting Group is a provider of transformational business and technology services for organizations specializing in field service and customer service management. JOLT enables organizations to connect more deeply with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change, developing proactive maintenance strategies, and by selecting and deploying enabling technologies. JOLT's team is comprised of industry veterans who each year have improved over 2.15 million customer experiences. JOLT's experienced consultants have led service organizations, run technology companies that offer solutions to the service industry, worked as service industry analysts, and have deployed dozens of solutions in service organizations across a wide variety of industries. Jolt Consulting Group is headquartered in Saratoga Springs, NY.
For more information, call 1.877.249.6262 or visit www.joltconsultinggroup.com.
Media Contact: Ivan Moore, 877.249.6262 ext. 1002
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/service-management-experts-at-jolt-consulting-group-report-2016-revenue-growth-of-176-300421040.html
SOURCE Jolt Consulting Group