MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ServicePower, a leading field service management software company focused on transforming service experiences, today announced SaaS revenue growth of 25% in 2018.
"We had a very strong 2018, accelerating our momentum of transforming service experiences for global companies in major appliances, consumer electronics, home security, insurance, home warranty and third-party administration," said Frank Gelbart, Chief Executive Officer, ServicePower. "Organizations are demanding more from their field service management platforms, and our growth indicates that the market is increasingly aware of the value of our products in transforming the customer experience for home dwellers globally. Our success in 2018 lays the foundation for accelerated growth in 2019, where we project over a 50% growth in SaaS subscription revenue."
As part of this growth, ServicePower achieved a number of major milestones in 2018, including:
- More than 20% total revenue growth year-over-year
- Nearly 20 new customer additions including leading global appliance, electronics, home warranty, and third-party administrator organizations and national field service providers (such as Goodman Networks)
- Added key executive leadership, including Frank Gelbart, CEO, Sam Sippl, CFO, and Marc Sprecher, SVP of Global Sales
- Won Frost & Sullivan's 2018 Customer Value Leadership Award for mobile field service management
- Significant investments in new products including the launch of ServicePortal, an intelligent customer engagement solution that provides instant job scheduling and tracking of mobile workforces, ServiceOn-Boarding for on-boarding and credentialing a third-party workforce and significant enhancements to ServiceMobility, the integrated mobile offering for field service technicians
"Centricity keeps our partners and customers at the center of our focus. We understand the importance of meeting the customer where they are, and our 11-year partnership with ServicePower provides both consumers and our service centers the digital platforms they need to enable a seamless end-to-end customer experience," said Itzi Padgett, Director of Vendor Relations & Claims, Centricity.
ServicePower is a leading field service management software company focused on providing an exceptional customer experience, while delivering significant operational efficiencies. Trusted by field service organizations around the world such as GE Appliances, LG, AIG, Allstate, and Siemens, ServicePower offers the only SaaS platform that helps companies efficiently manage both employed and contracted workforces. ServicePower also offers a fully managed network of contracted service providers to enable on-demand field service delivery in urban and hard-to-reach locations across North America and Europe.
Director, Corporate Marketing